Chapter -8) Trickster Santa & His Bag Of Weather Wizard

•Harrison's Pov•

I'm running, because she's chasing me.

She's chasing me and I know she's playing a cat and mouse game.

I keep running and yet I can feel her breathing down my neck.

I run down the hall and I see a blood soaked feathers in the corner of my eye.

I run into the lab room and grab the gun.

I don't want to do this but this isn't her.

She's now this monster in front of me.

I shoot but she flys up and I miss her entirely.

She knocks the gun out of my hand and raises her hand, choking me.

I see her pitch black eyes and smile.

"What did he do to you?" Her blood red wings flap and she lifts up in the air.

She looks at me and all I see is darkness in her eyes. "He gave me life, you should be happy. I'm created in his image."

"Please, don't do this. Don't-" She squeezes harder and I just know she's going to kill me. Instead she lets me down and sends me flying into the wall.

I cough up blood and she walks over to me, then kneels down.

"Merry Christmas, father..."

•Rose's Pov•

"Boom!" Iris walks up to me and she had handed me two action figures of the Flash and Avenging Angel.

"Ahh! The Angel has been sold out for weeks! Thank you!" I hug my sister and hold my miniature me action figure close to my chest.

"Yeah, well I had to fight some old lady for these two. They were the very last one in the store. Surprisingly they didn't have any green arrow dolls. Sorry your collection isn't complete."

"Don't no body want that crazy man doll." Our dad says as he hands us a cup of hot chocolate. I laugh at that as we walk further into jitters and take a seat.

"Either of you know what to get Barry?" My dad asks. "I'm sure Rose knows." I glare at my sister as she takes a sip of her hot chocolate.

"I will kill you." I mouth to her. "Mm, dad. Give him this." Iris takes a nice shirt out of her bag and dad nods. "That's nice, but I kind of want to get him something more meaningful. I mean, it's been a strange, emotional 12 months."

"Hmm, well I'd be able to help if you can give me an idea on what you're getting me." I say as I flutter my lashes.

"Not telling you." Dad says as I pout from his answer.

"Then how about you get Barry a really nice watch? Like Grandpa Ben gave you." Iris suggests. "Not like he comes on time."

"Oh? He doesn't come on time Rose?" I raise my pinky and my sisters bag falls over.

"Don't test me." I mouth to her.

"That's not a bad idea. You know, my dad only gave me this watch because I was always late." Dad says as he looks at his watch.