Chapter - 20 Split Personality

•Iris' Pov•

Think about your sister...

You've grown up with them, you've cried together, laughed together, shared secrets together.

Your sister should be the one person you can't wait to see at the end of the day just to share whatever is on your mind. She knows everything about you and vice versa.

Or so you thought...

Now image you find more bones in her closet, secrets that haven't been shared, moments she's bottled up and made into something more dark and sinister.

This secret that my sister has isn't just a minor secret. No it's the secret that shakes the universe...

I watch from a roof top as Barry searches all over the city for Rose.

How do I confront him on me finding out he's the Flash?

Why didn't Rose tell me?

Then again it wasn't her secret to tell.

"Find her Barry...please..."

•Barry's Pov•

Three days...

That's how long my heart has stopped beating because three days ago I saw the woman I loved snatched away by the same enemy that killed my mother.

Three days...

My head is in a fog as I hear Captain Singh call me to his office.

"Mr. Allen, I understand that you are on the case for Rose West's disappearance..."

Hearing someone say her name hurts.

"...in the mean time I need you to get me anything on the gold-store robberies. The perps hit two more in the last couple of days and we got nothing."

"I'm on it. Your results will be in the lab shortly." I go to walk away and Captain Singh stops me.

"I'm sure she'll be found. If anything I'm sure the flash can help..." He pats my shoulder and walks away.

Joe walks beside me as I go to my lab. "Anything?" He whispered.

"Nothing yet, I had Cisco ping her phone, nothing it's like she's gone off of the face of the earth. I've looked everywhere."

"All right, well keep looking."

I nod and look straight a head.

I'll look for the rest of my life if I have to.

I was working in the lab when Iris came by.

God looking at her reminds me how much more I want to find Rose.

"Hey."

"Hey. Um, I'm heading out right now. What's up?"

"Something happened. And I'm sure this will be valuable information."

"What happened?" I ask. "I think the man in yellow took my sister and before you say how, I know her alias." I frown at this information.

Rose did say something about Iris knowing she's the avenging angel.

"Are you sure?" Play it cool Barry you don't want Iris involved in this too.

I go to comfort her but she stand back. "Are you okay? Wha--"

"No. no, not at all." She says on a strong tone. "No, I..."

"The flash was there. He told me to go home and not to talk to anyone because he would fix it and find her but he hasn't. She's still missing."