Chapter 3

smannan252

~flashback~

"Aye this year we're going to participate again!" Screamed Natsu all drunk on the table. I cheered along with everyone else in the guild.

"Listen up brats! The ones who would be participating are the same as last year!" 

"But I really wanted to join this year!" Screamed Lisanna all drunk. 

"Then you'll have o convince one to give you their place" laughed grey 

"Why would you let Lucy? She's a lot weaker  and all The  trouble she did last year?"Screamed Lisanna drunk. Everyone got silent didn't say anything about that. It did hurt me how no one defended me.

"Luce is Luceeehhh our only blondie on Fairryy Taill... I think..Waiiitt... Is sheee?" Natsu tried to help at the start but got lost in his thoughts. Thanks a lot drunk head. 

"Lets get heading" Said Erza walking out the guild. Grey ran up to me and grabbed me out of the guild playfully. As happy grabbed Natsu and got him flying towards us. 

"Aye Lucceee, you've always had big boo-" Natsu got interrupted by Grey. 

"Lucy you're heavy"Yelled grey.

-2 days later-

"what team won this year?" I yelled cause i missed the dragon slayer fight.

Erza dropped to the floor. "Sa-Sabortooth" She said ashamed. "get ready Lucy, you're up next"she said.I nodded and ran where everyone else from out guild was. i noticed they were cheering.. 

If we lost how could they cheer? I walk up a bit more and see Natsu Kissing Lisanna. I run from there and head out of there. many people from other guilds were in the room i was. I looked around and found a bar, I sit there and ask for a drink. Tears didn't stop. "Next round is in 5 minutes, get ready" the speakers said. I look up at the screen and it shocked me to see Lisanna in the battlefield. 

"Aye Luce! I've been looking all over for you!" Said Natsu running towards me. I wipe my tears fast. 

"yeah what is it?" I ask smiling. 

"Lisanna is taking your spot, just wanted to let you know so yo won have to do anything" he said with a smile. I didn't respond but i got up and walked towards the exit. I noticed the Sabors celebrating around there. Tears were still falling  then all the noise vanished. I look up a bit and look at everyone looking at me. Then they turn to Natsu and he had a blank expression.   I ran towards the exit this time for the staring . I ran to what seemed o be an empty park and sat on a swing.  didn't give it much thought so i cried out there.