Chapter 2

-Rogue-

I took Lucy to my inn. When we entered i passed her a towel and i got mine.

"Rogue how do you think i would look good with long hair?" Lucy asked me. "I want a whole change of look"she said thinking to herself a bit.

"You'll still look cute"i said.

She summoned a thing called Cancer and that thing called her ebi why would he call Lucy that!? "Make my hair a lot longer please Cancer"she said he nodded and out of no were Lucy had her long hair.

"Wow"was all i could say she giggled a bit. I walk to her she stared at me. "Lucy i love you"i said leaning and kissed her. She kissed back for some reason i placed my tongue in.

"Um"i heard her moan a bit. I released for air and she was blushing red. "Rogue i love you too"she said.

"Lucy"i said softly as she was looking at me with her big brown orbs.

"I read about dragon slayers...."she said and started to blush a bit.

"Yeah and?"i said curious.

"Its almost winter..."she said wanting to say more. I'm i missing something?

"Yeah?"i said for her to go on as she got red-er.

"You're so slow.i love you and i want to be with you... mark me"she said. Once she said that I looked amazed.

"Lucy once i do that you can't leave my side"i warned her. She nodded to the sides.

"I don't care. I love you"she said and kissed me. I gave in as I took her to the bed and slowly laid her gently

'Lets just say he marked her and all that i don't like making lemon anymore. I'm sorry it makes me feel wrong. And i don't feel good while i write them.'