Tell me somthing

"Tell me something I don't know already about these nigga's. I bet you'd say anything now to me. Tell me something I don't know already about these bitches. Oh they can be so phony" Tiara Thomas-Tell me something

Chrissy P.O.V

I looked at The text I got from Chanel as I ignored her message. She been telling everybody about my pregnancy and how me and Chresanto were fucking around. There's no possible way Daniele haven't heard the rumors because everybody knows about it.

 Otherwise It's been really rough without Camilla. I miss everything about her plus I lost a best friend.

It was really hard explaining to Aaliyah what happened to Camilla. Aaliyah still ask to go over Camilla's house. But I just tell her Camilla moved to heaven. "Can We move to heaven with Aunt Camilla mommy" Aaliyah said smiling.

"We'll move to heaven when ever we get off the waiting list Aunt Camilla happened to get in early" I said as Aaliyah smiled. "Okay" Aaliyah said smiling. I sighed happy I could stop explaining this to her.

I looked at the recent picture me and her. I remember that day like it happened yesterday. We were at the Circus with Aaliyah when we took this. It was a really nice day and we had a lot of fun. But ever since she died I feel like I lost a part of me I never new was even there.

I heard a big bang at the door I opened the door seeing Daniele with A sleep-over bag. Chinese food and my favorite movie 'The Temptation'. A smile instantly appeared on my face. Not just because He did all this for me. just because the fact I seen his face made me happy.

I smiled sheepishly as he gave me a shy smile. "I just thought I should do something to cheer you up about your sister passing and everything" He said as I blushed. "You didn't have to do this me seeing your face would've made me happy off the bat" I said as he smiled.

I pecked his lips as Aaliyah ran up to Daniele "Daddy!" She screamed hugging his leg. I looked shocked as I opened my mouth to say something but Daniele beat me to it. "Hey princess how about daddy take you out this weekend" He said as my jaw dropped in shock.

After he got through talking to Aaliyah he sat down the Chinese food and movie as I motion for him to come here. He sat on the couch as I made sure Aaliyah was in her room. "You do realize what you just did" I said arching my eyebrow. "You just took responsibility as her father Because now she thinks your her dad" I said as he nodded grabbing my waist.

"I know what I just did and yes I will take responsibility as her real father I think of her as my daughter anyways because at the end of the day even if we break up or some shit like that I'm still going to there for baby girl" He said as I smiled.

I put 4 pieces of Sweet and Sour chicken on her plate and a little white rice. It was like a great family time you know we sat and watched the temptation. My phone vibrated in my pocket as I pulled it out.

I looked at the text Chresanto sent me I looked up at a sleeping Daniele as I read the text.

From: Chresanto (Ex)

What's up beautiful I been thinking about you a lot today And how much I just want to be with you hit my line. So we can talk please.

I bit my bottom lip thinking if I should call him or not. I sighed removing Daniele arms gently from around me as he still was sleeping. I looked at sleeping Aaliyah I slightly smiled seeing her sleep on the ground with sweet and sour sauce all over her face and a piece of chicken in her tiny hand.

I creped in the other room as I dialed his number. "Hey" I said smiling "Hey beautiful" He said as I blushed "quit saying that" I said blushing  "Quit saying what beautiful" He said as I quietly giggled.

"That quit saying beautiful" I said pouting "My bad beautiful" He said on purpose as we both shared a quiet laugh. It was like this all night until I fell asleep.

Daniele P.O.V

I woke up looking at the clock seeing it was 3:00 AM I looked to my left and right not seeing Chrissy. I looked at my little princess her face was filled with sweet and sour sauce and she had a piece of chicken in her hand.

I took the chicken out her sticky hand and I took her food throwing all the trash away. I took her to the bathroom as I wiped her face she was up while I wiped her face but fell back asleep. I put her in her princess bed and closed her door.

I walked into Chrissy room as I seen her asleep but still on the phone. I smiled looking at how cute she looks asleep. I picked up her phone and my face dropped seeing her still on the line with Chresanto. I prayed to god that the rumors I hear about her and this nigga ain't true.

I hung up the phone as I debated on whether I should look through they're texts. I decided not to look through her texts I just trust her way too much for me to do something so clingy. I sat her phone on the table as I put on my basketball shorts from my overnight bag getting in bed and falling asleep with Chrissy on my mind.