So Over You

"I got my swagga back again, and no, I'm not tryna be your friend

And no, ain't no hittin' this again

Ain't no late nights waitin' up on ya, cause I'm so over you" Ashanti- So Over You

Chrissy P.O.V

**2 years Later**

"When is your ass going to get here" Chanel asked referring to the barbeque her and Jacob is throwing at they're house. "Girl I'm on my way right now" I said smiling things couldn't have been better for me. I'm Twenty years old now With my own house, Good paying job, Car, And I'm almost done with college.

I haven't seen Chresanto in years I totally forgot about Chresanto Although he did me so wrong. I haven't had sex with anyone on my own yet my virginity was taking when I was ganged raped but That don't count does it. Technically I was still a virgin I had my daughter Aaliyah She's one years old and as gorgeous as she can be.

I strapped her into her car seat and  got in the passenger seat  I strapped my seat belt and we was off to the barbeque.

 Chresanto P.O.V

"Can you make me a plate babe" I said referring to Bahja she rolled her eyes annoyed. "No you got two hands make your damn own okay" She said and grabbed our little girl Makayla she's three years old now. I sighed ever-since we had Makayla all she does is act bitter and unhappy.

Bahja is way different since the pregnancy she's mean and vicious all she does is accuse me of cheating when I stay by her side helping out with the baby twenty four/ Seven. I got up and grabbed a plastic plate and beginned to fill the plate with food. I finished making my plate and went and sat down.

I seen Chanel run over to a girl strolling a stroller she grabbed the baby out the stroller and they started to talk. She is Fine got that perfect Coke shape body and thick ass thighs all the nigga's at the barbeque was eyeing her.

Jacob sat next to me smirking "I see you" He said smirking "You see me what" I said smirking. He gave me the straight face "Yeah she Fine as fuck I mean gorgeous but I'm happily in a relationship" I said clearly lying.  "Yeah keep staring at Chrissy" He said now grinning real big. "Wait Chrissy?" I said Shocked "Yup Chrissy" He said smirking.

Her names brought back memory's I did her so damn wrong  She looks even better than she did when we were together. I wasn't happy at all I don't know why in the world I ever even picked Bahja ass over Chrissy. Bahja isn't independent she's always begging for money  getting a attitude. She don't cook or clean neither do she ever want to go out. "Why the fuck you keep looking at her" Bahja said rolling her eyes as she sat next to me "I want to go home I don't even know why I came here with you" She mumbled as I rolled my eyes.

Chrissy P.O.V

"This is Daniele" Chanel said introducing me to this fine ass light-skinned boy. He bit his lips and held out his hand "Nice to meet you beautiful" He said shaking my hand as I smiled. "Nice to meet you too" I said smiling as we walked away smiling.

I could feel eyes burning a hole in my back I turned around seeing Chresanto August what a asshole. "So what's your name you already know mines" He said as I smiled "Chrissy" I said twiddling with my finger. He softly grabbed my hand "How old are you" He said as I smiled "Twenty" I said as he smiled. "You young baby girl I'm Twenty Six and Own a company downtown" He said as I shoved him. "No I'm not I'm in my last year of college I work for a journalist I sort all her business paper and I have a child she's one years old" I said as he almost choked on his juice when I mentioned a child.

I had already got the idea he doesn't like me anymore because I have a child I get it. I started to walk away but he grabbed my hand "Wow" He said and grabbed my arm. "What" I said folding my arms with a attitude "Why you walking away baby" He said as I frowned. "Clearly because you don't want me anymore because I have a child" I said angrily.

"No Baby I was just token by surprise I still like you baby girl" He said putting a warming smile on. We sat down and talked some-more "You want some food baby I could bring you some" He said smiling. "Yes"  I said smiling he got out his seat and went to get the plate. I took a picture of myself and posted it on Instagram quickly getting 200 likes in 2minuets (Her Instagram is @Mzcat215 real Instagram page).

"Was sup Chrissy" A deep husky voice said as I looked up from my phone seeing Chresanto August. "Hey" I said Awkwardly "Can I sit" He said as I glared at him "I think it will be better if you stand and make this conversation quick" I said irritated. "Damn what's all that attitude for" He said smiling but I gave him a frown in return.

"Look I ain't trying to be Friends, Associates, Or anything with YOU so I suggest you get back to your little GIRLFRIEND" I said as he looked sad as it all sat in now he finally understood I wasn't coming back. Why should I settle for a disrespectful Cheating as nigga when I got A respectful grown ass man trying to get with me. Plus I must admit his body is way better than Chresanto.

Chresanto looked down at his shoes and sliding his hands in his pockets looking sad as hell I put my focus back onto Instagram as I could feel him staring hard, hell. Daniele came back to the table sitting my plate of food down and sat next to me wrapping his arms around me. He looked up at Chresanto "Who's he" He said as I looked at Chresanto in disgust like he use to do to me "Nobody" I said as you could see the hurt in his eyes. We are done finished, Over, And never getting back together.

Short chapter I know but give me feedback on how yall feel about the chapter.