Seven Days

"Monday, a friend of mine
Tuesday, we played a game
Wednesday, you went away
Thursday, things weren't the same
On Friday, you came back
I wanted to kiss you
On Saturday
On Sunday we made love
Now what are we gonna do" Mary J Blige- Seven Days

Chrissy P.O.V

 "Bye mommy" Aaliyah said as she hugged my leg i smiled "Bye baby bye danny" I said as I shut the door. Today is they're little fun day I sat down as the phone ranged I grabbed it answering it.

"Hello" I said tiredly "Come over I got to talk to you"Chresanto said as butterflies came to my stomach and i got nervous. I ran my fingers through my hair telling myself 'he married and i got a man' as i tried to shake the feeling's I got for him.

"Sure I'll be over" I said as i put my hair in a bun putting on my jacket as the September breeze ran against my thin jacket. I walked to his house not wanting to drive over really. I knocked on the door shivering a bit from the air. 

He came to the door shirtless smiling hard as hell my eyes roamed his 6pack as i bit my bottom lip walking in. "It worked she was happy as hell shit that night we had some bomb ass sex."Chresanto said smiling as my smile dropped a bit. "That's good" I said fiddling with my fingers.

"You alright" Chresanto said looking into my eyes that was filled with hurt. "Yeah" I mumbled going for the door to leave. He grabbed my arms pulling me into his bare chest "Chrissy you are my first love you going to always have my heart baby" Chresanto said as i looked up at him. "For Real" I said as he smiled "Yup" He said as we looked deep ito eachother eyes.

Our lips smashed together filled with passion,love,and lust as we beginned striping eachother. he picked me up as i wrapped my legs around his waist as we walked upstairs striping cloths as our clothes were scattered all over the living room, stairs, hallway, and bedroom.

He looked down at me and his eyes roamed my bare body he looked back up at me and kissed my lips. As we beginned to have sex.

Daniele P.O.V

I grabbed Aaliyah as we went in build a bear I'm actually thinking about marrying this girl. I love her child I love her and she faithful and real as fuck. That bitch nigga Chresanto just don't deserve her she's too good for him. I really think I love her. We built her bear and went to the jewlery store. As we looked at the rings "Which one you think mommy will like" I said as she smiled "This one" She said pointing to a big diamond ring.

It was perfect "You can't tell mommy but I'm going to purpose to her' I said as she smiled. I paid for tthe ring it costed 100,000 dollars. I took her shopping for clothes wrapping it up with the ice-cream as i smiled soon I will have the beautiful family I've been wishing for all along.