You're a Troublemaker

"Trouble, troublemaker, yeah that's your middle name..." I was listening to my music in class. I hate this class so much. My english teacher is boring. She lecutres us everyday which is why this class is so stupid.

"Miss Connors, is it just me or are you listening to music again?"

"It's just you."

"Can you please put your earphones away?"

"They're called headphones. What are you sixty?"

"That's it! Go to the office!"

"Fine! It's better than being in this boring ass class!"

This was my second time in my senior year. I was suspended a lot last year. I was so close to being expelled. It was because I skipped detention a few times.

If you were wondering why I was listening to Olly Murs during class, it's because I love him. His music is kind of a guilty pleasure. I'm seeing him in concert tonight, and i get to meet him! I'm kind of excited for this.

I walk into the principal's office.

"What did you do this time?"

"Listened to music and insulted my teacher."

"Have a seat."

"Alright, I guess."

"Ms. Connors, I really don't want to do this, but-"

"Why are you doing it then?"

"-As i was saying, I'm going to have to expell you."

"Alright." I walked out of the office

I walked home because I had my car taken away. I got into a lot of trouble.

"Renae Alexis Connors! You got EXPELLED?!?!" My mom yelled

"Yeah." I gave my mom a bitchy attitude.

"That's it I'm kicking you out of the house!"

"Fine! This place sucks anyways with all of these damn rules."

"How are you going to get away with stuff huh?"

"You know i always get away with stuff!" I sneak the keys to my car into my bag. I start driving over to my best friend's house. She's just like me. She's a troublemaker, but she can be good at times, and loves Olly Murs. We drive over to the arena because the show is in 3 hours. We have VIP tickets to meet him. We wait in line for an hour to go in and meet our idol.

"Mel, this is so exciting! We get to meet our idol!"

"I know! We have to try and stay out of trouble so we can actually enjoy the show."

"I'll try."

"You better!"

We wait for another 30 minutes, and then it's our turn to meet Olly freakin' Murs!

"Well hello, Olly." I whisper to Mel.

"Hi Girls! What are your names?"

"I'm Renae." I say

"I'm Melissa, but i prefer to be called Mel."

"Nice to meet you beautiful girls!"

"You too Olly!" I say

"How would you girls like to hang out after the show?"

"We'd love to!" Mel says

"Let's take our picture." We take the picture and he gives us new VIP passes for after the show. After that we go to our seats and start freaking out.

"Mel! We just met Olly freakin' Murs!"

"I know! He said we're beautiful too!"

We keep freaking out until the concert starts. We enjoy the whole concert, and I'm surprised that I behaved myself through the whole thing.

(A/N: As always, rough start, but it will hopefully get better! Oh and I'm not really a troublemaker. I'm actually the COMPLETE opposite.)