Meeting

Imagine for Chloelovesbands

⚾⚾⚾

Chloe's POV:
Ethan and me went to a tour meeting to discuss his and Grayson's tour dates.

I was wearing dark blue shorts with a 1975 shirt (any 1975 fans?) with black converse. Grayson is sick so Ethan asked me to come with him instead. The Tour Agent (idk?) was going through the information about the tour, when i felt a warm hand on my thigh knowing it was Ethan. His hand started rubbing my thigh up and down slowly, it then creeps towards the button of my shorts he then unbuttons them slowly. I try so hard not to moan as he slides my panties to the side and starts to rub my clit. I pick up my pen off the table and start to click it like mad Ethan notices and smirks at the sight of him driving me mad.

This horny motherfucker...

He then starts getting faster but eventually stops when the Agent stands uo to go answer an phone call, the Agent closes door and Ethan follows and closes the blinds on the meeting room windows. I then smash my lips onto Ethan's "Jump" he says and I obey whilst he carries me to the desk as I wrap my legs around his waist, he roughly kisses me as I tug on his t-shirt indicating to take it off he pulls away and pulls his shirt off over his head in that hot guy way (you know what i mean).

Those veiny arms, muscles and abs with the v- line will always be the death of me.
I think to myself.

I run my hands from his chest to the bottom of his abs and finally to the waistband of his shorts. I pull them down and he steps out of them, "Your turn" says Ethan as he takes off my shirt in one quick and swift move. He then attaches his lips to my neck and travels up to my sweet spot.
I moan and i feel him smirk on my neck. He moves his hands down to the button of my shorts and brings them down along with my underwear unclips my bra with one hand. He starts to massage my boobs (Dont even...😂) i start to grip his hair and he groans. He immediatly pulls down his Calvin Kleins and enters me without warning.

"ETH-" i scream before he puts his hand over my mouth "Shh we dont wanna get caught" he whispers while smirking, he thrusts faster and faster and i arch my back while rolling my head back as he hits my g-spot repeatedly he then puts his hand around my neck and starts choking me but not in a harsh way "Fuck Chloe...ugh...you're so fucking tight" he says "Ethan im gonna-" i say before Ethan interrupts me "Cum for me babygirl" I realease on his dick and he quickly pulls out and releases on my stomach. "Fuck that was hot" says Ethan whilst getting a box of tissues that were on the desk and wiping off the mess on my stomach. We then hear the Agent outside getting off the phone "Shit! Quick put your clothes on" i say while we put on our clothes and sit back in our seats "Ok well its settled you can release the tour dates soon...." he says before looking at us confused "Did you two swap shirts?" Asks the Agent. Me and Ethan both look at our shirts realising i have his blue baggy t-shirt and he has on my 1975 shirt on which looked ridiculously small on him "Uhhhh....yeahhh...." says Ethan awkwardly.

⚾⚾⚾

Does anyone else miss that pic from their old outros? ^^^
Anyway sooo sorry this took forever to upload but yeahh its crap anyway sooo but you guys seem to enjoy it seeing as this book has hit 1.13k already 😂😂 so thanks y'all

Vote⭐
Comment💬

ZARA outie xxx✌