Sex and Super smash bros. pt.2 (dirty)

{Song- Wicked games by the Weeknd or Don't by Bryson Tiller}

You went upstairs to Ethan's room and knocked on the door.

No response

You knocked again.

"Ethan?"

No response. Strange... you opened the door and went in he wasn't in there you was about to walk out of the room when you got pulled into Ethan's bathroom. You got scared then you saw it was Ethan still topless and you relaxed
"Ethan what are you doing you goof?" You said
"Oh you know just hanging out" he chuckled
"Well Grayson wants to know when your coming back down for a rematch" you said trying to get out of his grip he had on your hips
"Fuck Grayson and his rematch...listen Y/N i want to tell you something" he said
"Y-Yeah" you said getting butterflys in your stomach at what he is about to say.
"I-I....really like you as...in like like you...as in boyfriend and girlfriend type of way" he said while blushing and scratching the back of his neck. You jumped into his arms.

"Ethan i've liked you since we've met but i was scared to ruin our friendship" you said

"Me too! Babygirl" he said

He started to kiss you while walking towards the bed.

Oh god are we about to... You thought

He layed you down onto his bed not breaking the connection between your lips. He then worked his way from your lips to your neck sucking your sweet spot you bit your lip and whimpered as you dont want to be loud. He took off your sweatshirt and sweatpants leaving you in your matching Black laced bra and panties. He went back to kissing your chest as you arched your back so he could unclip your bra and threw them across the room he stared at your breasts at amazement you blushed and said "Like what you see?"
He nodded his head and went back to kissing but you stopped him and flipped him over so now you were straddling him you started to play with the waistband of his shorts teasing him.
"Stop teasing me please" he said frustrated while rolling his head back so you stopped and took of his shorts and leaving him in his boxers you could see his member starting to grow so you started to palm him through his boxers. "Fuck Y/N" he moaned you kissed him so he wouldn't make noise he flipped you over still kissing you he reached over to his nightstand and pulled out a condom from it. He took off his boxers and you saw his member (awkward for me) you stared at it in awe.

*Shit...*

Ethan smirked as you were still staring at it. He put on the condom and lined his tip at your entrance 'You ready Y/N?' he asked. You nodded and he slowly entered.

"Fuck" you moaned. He thrusted slowly as a tear rolled down your cheek as it hurt like hell.He pulled out "Oh my god y/n you ok? I can stop if you want..." Said Ethan "Keep going" you said he slid back in and thrusted slowly. You eventually got adjusted to his size ."Ooh Ethan" you moaned "What baby girl?" said Ethan "Faster..." You whispered while you scratched his back "What was that babygirl?" Ethan said smirking "Faster Ethan! faster!" you scream not giving a damn if the guys downstairs could hear you. He did as you said and thrusted faster, hitting your g-spot every time he thrusted into you. A few more thrusts and you felt yourself becoming undone "E-Ethan I'm gonna cum" you moaned "Just a few more thrus-" he said whilst both of you came.

"So y/n will you be my girlfriend" said Ethan pulling out and collapsing beside you "Nahh....jokes I would love to be your girlfriend" You said chuckling "Yay! Finally" said Gray and the guys bursting into the room. You covered yourself up with the sheets as Ethan helped you "Guys! A bit of privacy please?" You said "Sorry but you two were tricking loud" said Aaron as they walked back downstairs and you and Ethan started giggling.

👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾

Second part hoped you liked it first time writing probs really bad
Ps I will do requests for anyone

Comment💬
Vote⭐

ZARA outie xxx