No.27

Wattpad Snapchat: angiixboo

Holly Paw

I was having an argument with my wolf, Emily. She was pissed at me for arguing with George. ''Go say sorry to him right now, he deserves an apology for your childish behavior.'' Never have I ever heard my wolf talk like that to me. I mentally whistled at her, ''Keep your fur on'' She growled at my pathetic joke, but I bursted out laughing in my room. I was laying on my bed in my old room, looking at the grey ceiling.

''Stop being so childish and actually think of a plan to help Samantha get out of that living hell'' Emily ordered, and I raised an eyebrow in shock. ''I thought you hated her'' My wolf didn't say anything else, she must of been in deep thought.

''And here I thought that once I found my mate, we would just live happily ever after. But no, drama JUST has to follow me, doesn't it?'' I bit my bottom lip in anger, but it was like a light bulb switched on in my head. I had to get Chace's help, and now.

I jumped off my bed, I walked out of my bedroom, I didn't care if it was in the middle of the night and people were sleeping, before I wouldn't be able to do this without feeling like the rest of the pack are going to attack me, but now since I'm Luna... I feel more free than Dora The Explorer.

''What is it with you and your shitty jokes? Gosh. Even Kristen Stewart can do better jokes than that'' I cursed underneath my breath at Emily, what a moody wolf.

My feet were cold against the carpet, even though the carpet was soft. It just seems like tonight was the night to wear fluffy socks. ''Holly'' A deep, tired voice said softly behind me, I gasped in fright. I placed my hand over my beating heart, feeling it thud against my chest painfully.

''George, what are you doing?'' I raised an eyebrow, cocking my hip to the side. George crossed his arms, without him doing it on purpose his arms flexed, showing me his bulging muscles. I just realized that he was still topless, and I felt as if drool was escaping my mouth at this very moment. ''The real question is what are YOU doing?'' He raised his eyebrows whilst he had taken a step forward, closer to me.

His dark, blue eyes scanned my half naked body up and down, from head to toe. A shiver went through my body, George smirked once he saw my reaction. ''I'm not doing anything George'' I said sternly, I pouted my full lips.

 ''Yes you are, you're my mate I can tell when you're lying'' George walked closer to me, and without my permission he wrapped his meaty arms around my waist, and pulled me towards his chest. Automatically, my hands went to his hard chest to stop myself from going face first into his body.

''I'm sorry about earlier'' I rolled my eyes, as if he was actually sorry. ''Shut up'' I mumbled underneath my breath, a deep growl came from George's mouth, he bared his sharp teeth at me, warning me to disrespect him again. 

''Shut.Up'' I repeated, glaring at his eyes.

 George tilted his head to the side, and tightened his grip on my waist so hard that I couldn't breath, I struggled to get some air into my lungs. Almost choking at the process, ''You will not disrespect your Alpha, do you understand me Holly?'' His once beautiful dark blue eyes turned into cold, black eyes showing me that his wolf had easily taken control. But only because George let him...

''Let... me go!'' I struggled to shout, he was squeezing my body against his body too hard. If I wasn't a wolf, I would've been crushed and would of been dead already.

''Understand?'' He smiled sadistically, his voice was soft but it was deep and dangerous.

George released his grip on me, and I took a deep breath falling to my knees quickly, I held onto my sore stomach, rubbing it softly. I looked up from my eyelashes at George. ''What the oreo was that for!?'' I shouted, not one care given if anyone hears me. I wouldn't be surprised if people were awakened by us, but I don't think they dared to interrupt the big, bad Alpha George.