No.26

Holly Paw to the side > (Selena Gomez)

Holly Paw

George quickly rushed off of my lap, and off the bed. He rubbed his face up and down with his rough hands, ''What just happened?'' I bit my lip, not wanting to answer the question. ''Holly!'' George shouted, making me jump. ''I-I... nothing'' I replied.

George growled angrily, the growl coming from deep inside his chest. ''Don't lie to me Holly'' He warned, but kept muttering underneath his breath asking himself what had really happened.

''It was nothing important, let's just forget about it!'' I shouted softly back to him, he glared at me but didn't say anything else. That was until he saw the shocked look on my face, and the position I was in. ''Fuck, my wolf took control of me!'' George roared, his knuckles turning white from scrunching them up into his fists.

''It doesn't matter, you didn't hurt me so let's just forget about it'' I said softly, slipping on my t-shirt. The material was cold, and goosebumps went up and down my arms. A emotion that I haven't felt in a while hit me hard, it was a emotion that I wish I had never felt ever again after I found out George was my mate. Fear.

''George, calm down'' I jumped off the bed, and placed my small hands on George's large shoulders. He placed his hands on mine and threw them off his shoulders with a harsh force. ''Ow'' I mumbled, rubbing my heads. ''What is your problem?!'' I shouted angrily.

George growled at my attitude. I sighed frustrated, will this ever end?

''Before you say anything, let me just say something first. Yeah, what your wolf did was not acceptable, BUT let's just forget about it. You're wolf didn't hurt me physically, okay?'' I crossed my arms over my chest tightly. George took a step closer, his muscular body towered over my 5 Foot Something height.

''Why do I feel the need to put you in your place?'' George took another step closer, but I stood my ground. Even though George is my mate, he is still more scary then the Devil himself. ''I dare you'' I challenged, smirking stupidly.

''Oh little Holly, don't try to think you're smarter then me'' He brought his hand and stroked my cheek with his long slender fingers. I ignored the tingles, but it looks like my body couldn't since I shivered in delight.

''Stop'' I threw George's hand away from my cheek and back to his side. I sighed, rubbing my eyes roughly. ''George, this might sound crazy. But-'' George frowned, and he wrinkled his forehead to show his confusion.

I sighed deeply, ''I think we just need... to take a break?'' It came out as a question, I wasn't sure myself what the hell I was actually saying but it was for the best at this moment. George growled angrily, ''What?'' He asked.

I took a deep breath through my nose, ''I think we should take a break''

My wolf whimpered in pain, I could feel my heart aching at the all the horrible words I was saying. ''No'' That was his reply, and it had me furrowing my eyebrows whilst placing my hands on my hips dramatically. ''What?'' I took a step forward, getting closer to George. ''I said no!'' George shouted, spit flies everywhere from his mouth.

''It doesn't matter, it's for the best!'' I yelled back, turning my back to him and walking out of the room, I realized that I didn't have any trousers on since in the middle of George's wolf taken over, he ripped off my trousers without me even realizing.

''Holly Paw!'' George roared once I exited the bedroom, my body froze at his Alpha voice. ''You've got five seconds to get your sexy ass here right now'' I turned my head over my shoulder and saw he was pointing towards the ground telling me to go to him.

I glared at him, ''Nope'' This isn't like me to disobey someone, since I was the lowest rank in the pack. I turned my face forwards, and quickly rushed away, not quick enough to get away from George though.

I felt a pair of large arms wrapped themselves around my waist, they held me close towards a hard chest. ''When I tell you do something, you do it.'' That familiar husky voice that always sends shivers down my spine and goosebumps up and down my arms, whispered into my ear.

I struggled against George's arms. ''Let me go'' I let out a frustrated groan once all I realized was that I was making George laugh instead of letting me go.

''Why are you laughing? This isn't funny, you idiot!'' George released his grip on me a little and I took that as a chance to turn my body around to face, I pounded my fists on his chest. My cheeks flushing red in anger.

''You're not going to leave me'' George whispered against my lips, he parted his slightly and placed his on mine. His soft lips touched mine, and it felt like fireworks were set off. But, I moved my head backwards.

George growled, his blue eyes sparkling. ''Who said I was leaving you? All I said was we're taking a break'' I crossed my arms over my chest, my arms touching George's perfectly shaped 6 pack since George was almost two heads taller than me.

''I don't care, we're not taking a break. Never.'' George breathed through his nose, inhaling my scent. ''You smell so good Holly'' He tightened his hold on my waist, too tight for me to breath properly.

''George'' I breathed painfully, ''Let me go'' I pushed against his chest, but George was too strong for me to fight against.

"Give me a good reason to let you go Holly Paw'' George purred, the sound of my name making my body stiffen. ''Y-you should let me go because I told you too!'' I shoved George again, but he just pulled me with him making me almost step on his feet.

''What is your problem, George?'' I glared coldly at George once he didn't reply, but only just stared into my watery eyes.

I didn't know why he stared at me like that but my wolf was purring in excitement, it was like my wolf, George and his own wolf understood what was happening but I didn't.

''I'll bite you if you don't let me go!'' I shouted softly, my voice had some sort of power, but nothing compared to George's voice. ''I dare you'' George mumbled.

George released one arm from my waist and brought his hand up to my mouth, my body was still crushed against his chest tightly meaning I couldn't move.

''Go on, bite me baby'' George ordered, I parted my lips and brought my teeth onto his fingers, hard. I dug my teeth further into his skin, but George didn't show any pain. I tore my teeth away from his hand, I groaned in frustration.

''Mh, I thought you weren't going to do it, but I see that you like it rough now'' George purred again.

"Let me go George, I have to figure out a plan to actually help some people unlike you who are thinking about other stuff. Goodbye''

*