No.4 (E)

Holly Paw

"Oi...um, what's your name?" Beta Frank rubbed his forehead deep in thought.

"It's Holly" I mumbled as I walked towards Beta Frank who had a few cuts on his face, obviously from the Rogue attack. He looked down at me as I was two steps away from him.

"George wants you in his bedroom" he said, and with that her quickly left without another word.

I felt my heart rate increase. What would Alpha George want with/from me? I walked out of my bedroom, then down the hall and soon the glass stairs were in my visions, and I quickly ran up them.

Since he is an Alpha, his room needs to be on the fourth floor, which is the highest floor. Along with Beta Frank and his mate's room.

I was quite shocked that I was out of breath once I reached the top floor, I really need to start exercising!

Alpha George's bedroom double doors came into view. I took a deep breath and stared at the strong doors that had golden handles, of course even the doors are expensive! They look like real gold!

I raised my hand up to knock on the door, but before I could, Alpha George's deep and rough voice filled my ears.

"Come in" I heard from behind the doors. I hesitated as I placed my hand slowly on the golden shiny handle. I twisted it and pushed the door. My mouth let out a small gasp without my permission as I stared at Alpha George's cuts on his chest and blood all over his arms.

"What hap--" I cut myself off remembering that the pack just had an attack."Polly, I need you to take care of this..." Alpha George said as he pointed to the blood on his body.

I nodded my head and walked over to the silver bowl that was filled with fresh new water, it also had a cloth inside it. "Um...could-could you sit down please?" I asked.

Alpha George then sat at the  of the bed, I dragged a chair in front of him, so that if I sat down, I would be on the same high level.

I sat down as I placed the bowl on my lap. I held onto the wet cloth in my hand and twisted it so that some of the water would come out.

I cleared my throat. ''So... um, when are you going to announce the d-death of the pack members?'' I asked as I wiped away the dried blood on his chest, honestly, the cuts looked deep but every time the cloth touched the bloody scars, he wouldn't even show any signs of pain.

Alpha George growled.

Obviously hating the fact that most of his pack members are dead. ''Soon, I guess...'' He replied, and I placed the cloth in the water and watched as the blood turned the clean water into a dark red liquid.

I took out the cloth and repeated what I was doing, until Alpha George was completely clean.

''Polly..'' Alpha George murmured, I looked into his hazel eyes. I loved the little sparkle he had in his eyes, even though he may seem like a hard,horrible and cold man... even though he is, deep down inside he is soft and caring. His eyes proved it.

''Yes, Alpha George'' He raised his hand and placed it on my cheek. I softly gasped at his movement. His hands were soft and large on my skin. Alpha George rubbed his thumb over my cheek.

"You have such soft skin'' He commented, and I bit my lip and blushed a dark red at the compliment.

"I love it when you blush, it's such a shame we aren't mates.'' He mumbled, but then his eyes widen as he thought of something.

''Well, you never know because you're not 18 yet, and so you don't know who you're mate is and neither do I'' He smiled. I had no idea what to say. It could be true, but I've heard stories that if you're not 18 yet and you've touched your mate, you would feel a little bit of a shock there, but I doubt we are mates.

''I guess.'' I whispered.

Alpha George slowly took his hand off my cheek. I took that as a time to leave. I held onto the silver bowl and I bowed my head in respect. ''Alpha'' I mumbled. I started to walk towards the door but he stopped me.

"Wait'' He said. I stopped in my tracks and turned around. ''Yes?'' I asked.

''Stay with me'' It came out as a whisper as if he only wanted me to hear, and not the other nosey people. Not that they will as it is intruding Alpha George's privacy, and they would have to suffer a painful punishment.

''Okay'' I replied, and placed the silver bowl on his clean desk.

I dried off my hands on my trousers and once they were dry again, I walked towards his King sized bed and sat next to him. I wiggled myself on his bed, making my feet barely touch the ground. I saw that Alpha George's feet touched the ground. I giggled.

Alpha George furrowed his eyebrows. ''What?'' He asked. ''It's just that my feet barely touch the ground, and yours do'' I smiled at the view, I don't know why I thought it was so amusing. ''You're just so tall'' I giggled again, I didn't even know why!

''Is that a good thing?'' He smirked, and I nodded quickly. ''It's better for a guy to be tall then to be short.. and plus you're an Alpha, of course it's good!'' I exclaimed.

Suddenly, Alpha George sat properly on his bed, his legs almost touched the end of bed board. Of course, mine only came up to a few cm's underneath his knees.

''Come here'' He patted the area near him, and I moved up the bed and sat in the same position, laying comfortably on the bed.

Hour an hour later, me and Alpha George finished talking about the attack. Thankfully, I talked to him without stuttering and looking at something else but him. I kept my eyes on his hazel eyes. Suddenly Beta Frank ran in. Alpha George growled at him, even though they may be close friends. No matter who you are, Alpha George hated it when people walked in without his permission.

''George, your dad is here. He says it's important.'' Beta Frank rushed out, as if he was out of breath from running here. Alpha George groaned but got up anyway. ''Wait here, Polly.. I'll be back in a minute'' Alpha George said and walked out the room as he took one last look at me.

I let out a big breath I was holding for a few seconds. I almost felt like I was sweating everywhere, I rubbed my tired eyes.

It was almost ten minutes and Alpha George hasn't return back, I got up from his soft bed and slowly walked out of his bedroom. I followed the sound of Alpha George's voice until I was too close that I could almost hear his soft growling, I stopped in my tracks and listened.

''--You have to, or else you will lose this pack!'' A powerful,strong voice roared, making my heart skip a beat and not even in a good way, I remember that voice. It belonged to the father of Alpha George, even more powerful than Alpha George.

''Dad, I know that I have to find my mate.. but I can handle it by myself! I don't need a mate to help me with this pack!'' Alpha George yelled back. I heard a slam, and I recognised the noise as someone slamming their fists on the table or desk.

I heard someone sigh. ''George if you don't find your mate in less than a month, you'll have to pick someone from this pack'' George's father ordered.

There was silence, you could almost hear my heartbeat. ''You can go, but please just keep it in mind... and I'm not lying about this!''

I heard Alpha George growl and then footsteps coming closer and closer, I gasped and ran softly making sure my feet are too loud against the floor, I ran quickly towards his bedroom and jumped on his bed softly,making sure I was in the same position I was in when he left.

Soon Alpha George walked in, and glared at me. ''I know you were listening Polly.'' I mentally slapped myself.

My name is Holly!