No.20 (E)

Holly Paw

I panted deeply, running through the woods. I was chasing after George, who might I say is really fast! Damn him and his Alpha speed!

I heard my wolf laugh. ''He would be pretty good in bed.'' I laughed with her at her dirty joke, ever since we found out that George is our mate, she has been endless with the sexual jokes... Not that I mind, I could of imagine ... Okay, never mind!

I howled happily, lifting my furry head up. I ran the fastest my four legs could go, the dirt from the ground sticking onto my fur. George turned his head and suddenly stopped, taking a few steps back. I gave him a wolf look that showed him I was confused. 

George crawled into a laying down position and closed his eyelids. He shifted back into his human form, and my eyes immediately met with his thick member. I stared wide eyed at his large cock, it was perfect... 

I gasped once George saw me staring, and smirked. ''Shift'' He ordered, I was hesitant but George gave me a look that says 'do-it-or-else'

I shifted back into my human form, looking at the ground in embarrassment. I slowly covered my body parts ''No, don't'' George said, and I bit my lip. I blushed a dark red, why he is doing this?! George looked my body up and down, taking in every single detail. I wiggled my toes once he looked at my breasts. But once I started to cover them up again, George growled softly. 

He was in front of me in a flash. George threw my arms away from my body, pushing them back to my side. ''Holly, look at me'' George leaned down to my eye level. I looked at his dark, blue eyes.

''Never hide your body from me, you're perfect... okay?'' I nodded my head, breaking the eye contact. George wrapped his arms around my naked waist, and pulled me closed to his own body. I gasped once I felt his member touching my bare thighs. 

''You have such a sexy body'' I blushed, biting my lip. ''Thank you'' I whispered against George's soft lips. But oh no, George didn't stop there with the compliments...

George looked down at my body. ''I mean, you have such perfect breast, they aren't too small or too big. They are just the perfect size for my hands to hold'' I took a deep breath again once George's large, soft hands held on gently to my breasts.

''And your legs... they look so soft'' 

George slid his hands all the way from my chest to my the side of my body and then round my back side, grabbing roughly on them back. 

He smirked at my reaction once he slid his hands to the front of my thighs, rubbing them softly in a pattern. George turned me around, so that my back was facing his chest. But that made me gasp again once I felt something large, hot and stiff against my bum. I bit my tongue from moaning at the feel of his skin against my skin.

''Your curves are amazing'' George breathed into my neck, kissing it gently. He brushed his hands softly against my figure, running his hands all the way to my flat stomach. ''This...'' George tapped softly onto my stomach. ''-Is where our future pups are going to be''

''Don't be sure of it'' I smirked. George chuckled in my ear. 

''Trust me, at the rate of how many times we will be having sex in the future, you'll be pregnant'' I shivered at the thought, tingles going through my body once I imagined.

I felt something weird in my chest and it was almost like something was controlling me. ''I want to lose my virginity to you'' I widened my eye and blushed at what I said.

George held onto me tighter. ''You will soon''

I bit my lip. I gasped after I said the next sentence, realizing what the hell I just said. ''I mean now...''