I want a nigga.

I want a nigga that reached out to me when I backed off.

Took the time to know me not just my breast, thighs and big booty.

I want a nigga who breaks night with me texting pointless future memories.

Who's pictures tease me but keep me pleased.

I want a nigga that from a distance made me better.

Understands that one day its gotta be forever.

A nigga who can roll a blunt, get high and still achieve.

I want a nigga who's a man, who can please with his Dick not just with his hand.

One who knows how to play around, gives a sweet kiss before going downtown.

He must have eyes that could cause me to tell no lie.

The niggas smile should trick moms to thinking he's not a freak turning her daughter out longer than just a while.

He makes sure I look up to him, not just because he's taller than I but because he succeeded where all others faltered.

His voice must be sexy keeping my ears tuned in and happy. 

I want a nigga who has a body I can feel. Not one made by steroids or steel.

He must know how to eat. Never attempt to ask the amount of calories in his pernil.

My nigga keeps me healthy as I with him.

The longer he's mine the more I win.

Every day I'll work to get hotter. Even when I'm in rags I'll be the only slut he'll want to devour.

So when I get this nigga all you thirsty, annoying followers will be a nightmare in the past.

I'll finally have my man that guarantees I'll be his last.