Broken and alone.

I have this aching pain. I feel the pressure and rub for it to go away. I place my hand against my chest where a heart use to be. Its all pieces of memories of what someone means to me. I ponder on why I bother to try. Its not hard to understand, I am in love with this guy. He once loved me and taught me loves true. Now I'm alone and with nothing to do.
I cant force him to be kinder for I once was a bitch. Although I was drowning in past trauma bullshit. I am better and will give him the world. Show him I am worth it and not just a girl. I carry our history everywhere I go. I don't eat or sleep much since I became a joke.
He still has my heart through out all this mess. I will never leave him because he is, I know its cheesy but he is the best. He holds me when around and tells me I'm beautiful. Despite what I look like he finds me irresistible. I love how we met, how we first kissed. I had a plan to do it first but he beat me to it and I tossed out my list. He held me instantly as if we known each other for years. Now I am alone and his voice I never hear.
I wait for his love for me to come back. Maybe he'll see I'm all in for us. I have began to get us on track.
My love I am dying without you. Running out of sanity. I don't want to give up and lose. You're arms is where I need to be.