Chapter 1

I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd be related to royalty. Turns out I am. You see, I'm the last of the Tudor line. The British government traced my history all the way back to King Henry VIII. So when I got the letter from the person managing the old Boleyn estate, I thought they were nuts. Just plain nuts that they thought it was me. But they also had proof that I was in fact the person they were looking for. They had the names of my parents and their parents going back to Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn. So needless to say I had to move from the US to the estate that was now in my name. Apparently, I also didn't have to pay taxes either. The property was protected by the British government and with the proof I was a descendant of the Boleyn name and Henry VIII I lived there tax free. However, it meant I had to uphold a certain image now. I was considered a normal girl by US standards. Now I had to live the life as a royal. Which meant my wardrobe, hairstyle and mannerisms had to change. I became friends with the Windsor family fairly quickly and they helped me understand a lot of which i didn't know. Kate Middleton had become my best friend. She was with me every step of the way when I needed help. She kept telling me I was perfect for her brother-in-law, Prince Harry. I told her no way. He was known as the party boy of the two. William kept saying he wasn't like that anymore since he broke up with Cressida. I however didn't believe him. I had no intention of trying to find a guy right now. My main concern was upholding my image that I now had. Little did I know that Prince Harry would turn my life upside down.