Part 29- Do you need me to hold your hand?

Start from the beginning

Kirsty rolled her eyes. ''You're not even going to say hi to your son?'' She questioned. Nathan scoffed. ''My son? Oh please, he can't be mine Kirsty, we had all the correct precautions. And this was so sudden. We hadn't spoken in over a year and you come back and say that you've had my baby? Something seems a bit weird to me.'' He spat.

 ''Kayla, why don't you come and look at your brother?'' She grinned. I looked towards Nathan and he was staring at her with burning eyes. 

''O-ok.'' I stuttered.

As I walked to the bed, I saw the little boy cuddled into Kirsty's chest. He looked so young, so innocent. His eyes were a deep brown colour, like mine. Neither Kirsty's or Nathan's eyes were brown - it must just be in her genes I guess. 

The baby's tiny hands reached out for mine and grabbed my finger. I smiled at him and soon realized that I was crying. 

''He likes you,'' she whispered, ''you can tell.''

''This is your big sister, Kayla, Charlie.'' Kirsty announced t the baby, like he would understand. ''Hi.'' I breathed, nervous to speak in case Nathan got even angrier. 

Suddenly, the door burst open and in walked the doctor. He was tall, dark hair; green eyes. He smiled in my direction and I returned it, shyly.

''So Kirsty, I'm here to take the bloods of the potential father, I'm guessing this is him?'' He spoke calmly and indicated to Nathan. She nodded and Nathan stepped forward. 

''This way, please.'' The doctor nodded. Nathan followed behind him and I took one last glance at the baby before then exiting behind Nathan. 

''Got you to hold his hand has he?'' Kirsty spat as I left the room, and I rolled my eyes as I was reminded of how much I disliked her.

Nathan was sat in another room, me next to him as the doctor scribbled down some notes and got a syringe ready. ''So is Kirsty just double checking that the baby isn't yours?'' The doctor asked Nathan.

Nathan raised his eyebrows in confusion, as did I. ''Excuse me?'' He questioned. ''Well she's already had it confirmed that, well I'm not allowed to say his name, but the other potential father, was in fact the real father.'' The doctor explained. ''He came n for his bloods last week and the results came back positive. But I guess she wants to check.'' He shrugged.

''Sorry doctor, I don't need my bloods doing after all, she lied to me.'' 

Nathan stood up and marched towards Kirsty's room. He slammed open the door and I ran behind him to keep up.

''You lied to me!'' He shouted. ''I'm not the father and you know I'm not, the doctor told me there was someone else in here last week and he was a match to your son. Don't ever speak to me again, and stop trying to ruin my relationship with Kayla! I love her and I will never nor did I ever love you! I hate you Kirsty, leave me alone and stay out of my life!''

She sat in shock on the bed. And I stood behind him in shock also. I would never expect anything like that from him, ever, and I'd seen him angry. 

Just not that angry.

''What about your baby brother Kayla, are you just going to leave?'' She guilt tripped me, well tried.

''I don't want to see you again.'' I shook my head.

Nathan grabbed my hand and we left the room; left the hospital; and left Kirsty behind.

Now we could get on with our lives.

*OOOOO SO WHAT DID YOU THINK?

KIRSTY LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING! SHE KNEW!!!

Hahaha,

Well I hoped you enjoyed reading this part, and whole story!

I don't know whether to post another part for like *5 years on* or something or whether to leave this as the end?? Help me!!

But thank you so much for the comments, votes and reads on this story! I can't even thank you enough!! It's made me smile so much seeing that you're enjoying it an I hope my next stories carry on to make you smile and make you want to read them!

So yeah,

I love you all so so so much and I appreciate it!!

Thanks again,

Lizzie. x

P.s - let me know whether to post another part!*