Chapter Fourteen - Victoria's POV

Start from the beginning

"Two hours? Dad, people could be dying." I glare at Stiles.

Mr. Stilinski also glares at his son, "Yeah, I'm aware of that. Thank you." I try not to laugh so I end up covering my face with the file that's in my hands.

"Same class." Stiles whispers.

Stiles quickly grabs a book from the desk and starts to look through it, I walk over to stand next to him to see its a yearbook of class 2006. "Okay, this is it. Class of 2006. They all went to Beacon Hills."

"Including Isaac's brother." I say as I spot him in one of the class photos.

"All right, but so what if they all knew each other, you know? I mean, two of them were married, so maybe they all just hung out." Stiles says as he continues to look at the photo of the class.

"Well, they could have had the same classes together. They could've -" Mr. Stilinski stops.

"What?"

"Same teacher." He states to us. I look to see Mr. Harris. "Harris. They were all in his class?" I ask.

"All four. And I don't know how Mr. Lahey fits in, but this - kid, this is definitely a pattern. All right, give me the 2006 yearbook. These names, we need faces." Mr. Stilinski takes the yearbook from Stiles.

"Which ones?" Stiles asks.

"Everyone in that chemistry class. If the killer's not done killing -"

"One of them's next." I whisper.

---------

I climb out of Stiles' Jeep, my black boot converse hitting the floor lightly as I shut the door lightly, Stiles slamming his door shut.

I walk over to the Stiles with a slight bounce to my step as we make our way to Scott. I am in a happy mood, sue me.

"There's got to be some other way to get tickets, right?" Scott asks us as we stand in a circle.

Stiles shrugs, "It's a secret show. There's only one way, and it's a secret."

Last night Scott had found out that Jackson was going to a Rave that was happening Friday night - and - that Jackson is after yet another person.

Just as I am about to make a comment, the boy from the library - Matt - walks towards us.

"Hey. Either of you guys know why no one's getting suspended after what happened the other day at school?" Stiles rolls his eyes at the boy, "Just forget about it. Nobody got hurt."

"I - I had a concussion."

Stiles huffs, "Well, nobody got seriously hurt."

"I was in the E.R. for six hours."

Stiles clenched his jaw, clearly he is annoyed with Matt at this point. He turns to face Matt fully. "Hey, do you want to know the truth, Matt? Your little bump on the head is about this high on our list of problems right now." Stiles crouches down and raises his hand barely off the ground.

I smack him in the back of the head with a little more force than normal. Stiles hisses in pain before glaring at me as he holds the back of his head. I look up to Matt and smile fully.
"Are you okay?"

A blush forms on Matt's cheeks and he nods quickly. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine now." I giggle at his behaviour but as I do this, I feel Scott tense up slightly behind me. Strange.