Chapter Eleven

Words could not explain how angry she was at Stiles and Scott. A restraining order?! Are they kidding me on?! She harshly thought as she storms down the hallway. The girl didn't speak one word to Stiles last night after Mr. Stilinski had explained to her what happened, how could she when the two idiots locked Jackson away in a police van - but it did explain why they weren't at school the other day.

Victoria also couldn't stop thinking about how Scott and Allison slept together, it seriously done damage to her heart. She didn't understand why she felt this as well. The girl pushes the library doors open, a glare on her facial features as she storms over to Allison, Scott and Stiles who were trying to sneak around. That's when the anger exploded.

Victoria slams both Scott and Stiles against a book shelf, hands wrapped around their throats. "A restraining order?!?!" She hisses in a whisper, "Are you freaking kidding me?!" She knew her eyes were flashing red as she glares at the two.

Both of them start to explain themselves, tripping over each other's sentences. She huffs and let go of the pair before facing Allison and smiling sweetly at her. Allison's face lost all its colour, her eyes wide with shock. The brunette attempts to smile but fails badly.

Victoria leans against the book shelf that the two boys were using to hide themselves from being caught talking to Allison. She kept her gaze on the floor as they continued their conversation.

"It's everything Lydia can translate. And trust me, she was very confused." Allison hands a tablet over to Scott through the small space in the book shelf. Victoria takes the tablet from Scott, she glances up to see him about to protest so she glares at the boy.

Scott sighs before turning back at Allison, he felt horrible for making Victoria mad and he wasn't sure if it was a friend feeling or more.

"What'd you tell her?" Scott asks the huntress.

"That we were part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures." Allison shrugs.

Victoria glances up at Stiles, "I am part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures." Victoria laughs, "Why am I not surprised."

"Okay, does it say how to find out who's controlling him?" Scott asks while looking at the girl who was reading the information. Victoria shakes her head while Allison speaks, "Not really. But Stiles was right about the murderers."

"Yes!" Stiles cheers, happy with his correct answer. Victoria smiles but quickly hides it.

"It calls the kanima a weapon of vengeance. There's a story in there about this South American priest who uses the kanima to execute murderers in his village -" Stiles quickly cuts her off. "All right, see? So maybe it's not all that bad."

Victoria looks up at Stiles before speaking, "Until the bond grew strong enough that it killed whoever he wanted it to." Allison nods her head.

Stiles gulps, fearing showing in his facial features. "All bad, all very, very bad."

Victoria hands Scott the tablet, not making eye contact with the teen wolf. Slowly, she feels their fingers touch, a small gasp escaping her mouth as she feels heat travel through her arm. She quickly pulls away.

"Here's the thing, though. The kanima's actually supposed to be a werewolf. But it can't be -"

Scott looks at the tablet, "Until it resolves that in its past which manifested it."

Stiles looks at the three, "Okay, if that means that Jackson could use a few thousand hours of therapy, I could've told you that myself." Victoria laughs but quickly covers her mouth with her fist. Stiles smiles at her.

"What if - It has something to do with his parents? His real parents." Allison asks.

"Yeah, does anybody actually know what happened to them?" Scott asks with a questioning look.

"Lydia maybe?" Victoria asks with a shrug.

Scott looks at Victoria, choosing his next words wisely. "What if she doesn't know anything?" Victoria did know that Scott was right, no matter how annoyed she was at him, he was correct. Victoria looks at Stiles and Scott, "Well, he doesn't have a restraining order against me, so - I'll talk to him myself." Victoria states.

An emotion shows on Scott's face, almost like he didn't want her to, but quickly looks at Allison. "What do I do?"

Allison looks him in the eyes, love showing on her face and Scott's. "You have a make - up exam, remember? Promise me." Scott nods, both of them looking like they are about to kiss.

Victoria looks away, tears coming to her eyes as she makes her way out of the library. Scott wasn't even concerned about her talking to Jackson. Victoria could hear Stiles' voice shouting her name, "Victoria come back!" For some reason she couldn't look back as she kept walking.

She feels a hand on her shoulder which causes her to turn around and glance up, Scott's face looking down at her. "Where are you going?"

Victoria flashes him a fake smile while trying to hid the hurt in her voice. "Going to talk to Jackson remember?" She laughs weakly before looking down at the door.

Scott places his fingers lightly under her chin, making her look up. "If he does anything, you run the other way." Victoria felt a weird feeling in her stomach, one she couldn't explain. "I can take care of myself." She smiles.

"Victoria, if you get hurt while I'm busy with some stupid test, someone's going to need to take care of me. If he does anything -"

Victoria raises her eyebrows up, which Scott found adorable. "Like?"

"Anything - Weird or bizarre - anything." Scott states to her with a stutter, unsure of what to say. Stiles shows up next to Victoria and places his head on her shoulder. "Anything evil!" By habit, Victoria connects her elbow into Stiles' gut, which makes Stiles fall. "Ow."

Victoria turns to look at the boy while biting her lip. "Sorry Stiles."

------

It's short I'm sorry!! But I had to post something for you guys cause it's been tooooo long. Next chapter will be special actually, I have something up my sleeve.

See you next time ❄️