Characters + Info

Characters + Info [must read]

-They're all stoners/alcoholics/smokers/addicts in this character bit. Obviously there will be other members at the school who aren't part of the S.T.O.N.E.R.S but since the book is based on the S.T.O.N.E.R.S they're the only ones i need to tell you about.

- The girls wear heavy makeup and dress maturely (a little bit slutty, but I don't mean slutty in a negative way) so thats why they look older.

-both PVRIS and Paramore are still bands in this - they perform at school and there's competition between the two, but they're not famous outside of school - everyone else are just 'regular' teens. ((also i know Jeremy isn't in Paramore anymore but shh - also this was written before zac came back, so we'll roll with it) also against the current are in this, but i didn't put s character profile as it was decided after.

- the reason that they're all friends from different age groups is because this book was based of a bunch of stoners at my school. and in sixth form (yr 12-13) because your not technically part of the school, yr 12's and 13's are basically one group, not separated by their year group or year difference. And also, the younger one's talk to the older ones, so that's why they're all different ages yet still together.

- I'll put a pic of the characters each chapter because I noticed Halsey's, Michael's, Melanies and Hayley's (and everyone else's style changes) hair colours change, so just roll with it

- Character info will state mainly the following things:

P: punctuality to school (it will either say regularly, randomly or barely) it seems unnecessary but you'll see that it's actually very important.

Y: Year group. (if they're retaking - the reason why)

H: Their home life

R: Their school reputation.

B: Their backround story (why they became part of the S.T.O.N.E.R.S)

- In England you leave school at 17/18 unless you are retaking, idk how it works in other countries but we're just gonna pretend high school can go up to 22 (if your retaking) in this, okay? okay.
Here are the age groups for the characters (the youngest being in year 9) because I've changed it to fit the needs of this book:

year 9 - 13/14
year 10 - 14/15
year 11 - 15/16
year 12- 16/17
year 13 - 17-18

19-22 - retaking (all retaker's will be in yr 12 if they just started retaking, or yr 13 if they've already completed retaking year 12)

---------------------------

Characters:

Mathew (Matty) Healy: (19)