Chapter 7

Liam's POV 

"Mum everything is fine." 

"Then why are you ringing me at stupid o'clock?" Shit. Forgot about the time differences. 

"I have news." 

"Well spit it out Liam." 

"You have another granddaughter."

"No, I only have 2?" 

"No, mum...You have 3. I have a 15 year old daughter called Emma." I looked over to Emma playing with Oscar. 

"Oh, well looks like in a week you're both coming to stay here." Oh the joys. 

"Okay, I gotta go mum, bye loveyou bye." 

"Bye, Love you!" The line went dead. Just what Emma needs. My mum hanging from her neck. Emma picked up Oscar and got him some breakfast. The other lads came downstairs and headed towards the door. 

"You be good for Emma okay Oscar?" 

"I will daddy, wuv woo!" 

"I love you too." Louis kissed Oscars head and left with the others. I walked over to Emma and kissed her forehead. 

"Are you sure you'll be okay with Oscar?" Emma walked past me and put Oscar's plate in the sink.

"I'll be fine dad, go, Love you!" 

"Love you too Emma!" And with that I left. 

Emma's POV 

I went upstairs and got changed into a white vest top and blue denium shorts topped off with white shoes. I headed into Louis room and pulled out some clothes for Oscar. I headed back downstairs to see toys all over the living room of the hotel room. 

"Oscar can you put your toys away from me? Then you can get dressed." Oscar began to put his toys away while I made sure I had everything. I eventually changed Oscar into a pair of blue jeans and a top saying 'I love Daddy' on it. I picked up Oscar and put him in his pushchair. 

"We go out?" 

"Yeah Oscar, we're going shopping? Are you tired?" Oscar nodded. I reclinded the pushchair back, allowing Oscar to sleep. I left the hotel room and headed to the shopping center. I headed to a few clothes shops buying a few things for myself and spending the rest on Oscar. I headed into a shop to grab a bottle of water when a newspaper caught my eye. 

'Liam Payne and Mystery girl?' 

We have reason to believe that the girl in the photo above with Liam is the reason why Liam came away from the US tour. We also have a reason to believe that this girl is Liam's daughter called Emma Louise Payne. A little over 4 years ago, Megan Dale, explained to us that her daughter was Liam's but he never knew. Now is it true that he knows or is this his new found love?

Can they not leave me and dad alone for a while? I headed back to the hotel room to find everyone was back. Harry and Zayn were screaming at the top of their lungs. Oscar began to stir and cry. 

"Well done guys." Louis took Oscar out of the pushchair and took him over to the sofa. I headed upstairs and put Oscars things on Louis bed. I took my things into my room and started putting them into my suitcase. 

"Emma? Come here please?" I walked back into Louis room. 

"Yes, Uncle Louis?" 

"What's all this?" He stood with a shooked look on his face. I scanned the things spread across the bed.