Twin Drama (22) (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

She nodded eagerly, "Of course son, you go and take care of your mate"

I smiled, "Thank you"

I gave her a kiss on the cheek before doing the same thing to Alexia. I walked into the house and walked into my room to find the room empty which was weird because I could smell her scent,

"Anna?"

I walked further into the room and I heard crying coming from the bathroom so I opened the bathroom door and walked in to find her sitting on the floor with her knees pulled up to her chest with tears falling down her face and my heart broke to see her like this,

"Anna, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

I went to sit down next to her but she pushed me away and shook her head and I looked at her hurt,

"Baby, you have to tell me what's wrong"

She sniffed before looking up at me, "I didn't mean to get so angry. Kristina just took over all of a sudden, what he said just got me so angry and I couldn't get out of it. I didn't mean to embarrass you in that way, I'm sorry"

I sat down next to her and she leant her head on my shoulder, "You didn't embarrass me. It's natural for a newly turned wolf to get extremely angry. That's one of the things I said we needed to train on, you'll have the tendency to shift when you're angry, even if it's because of something small, the pack understand that"

She looked up at me dubiously, "Are you sure?"

I nodded and placed a kiss on the side of her head, "I'm positive"

"What if I get angry at you and hurt you by accident?"

"Your wolf won't hurt me because she recognises me as her mate, sure she'll growl at me non-stop but she won't physically hurt me and if by any slim chance she tried to, I'd shift and

Arden

would calm her down"

She nodded in understanding and lightly pressed her lips to mine, "I love you"

I smiled against her lips before pulling away, "I love you more"

She raised an eyebrow at me, "Are you sure about that?"

I smiled and nodded, "I'm certain that I love you more"

She moved over so that she was now straddling my lap and I took a hold of her waist,

"Well I'm certain that you don't but if you're so sure" She leant down next to my ear, "Why don't you show me how much more you really love me"

She gently bit my ear which made my wolf purr. I stood up with her legs still wrapped around my waist and I walked over to the bed so that I could lay her down on it with me hovering over her.