a discussion (A N)

Song-: Yggr/come here - bobby, masta wu, dok2,

So I guess it's time I address this.

I get so many comments saying update yet asking for long chapters seconds after uploading one. I'm no magician. I try my best to update everyday , every two days or three days. I work two jobs back to back, overnights and mornings to evenings...I sleep less than 5 hours each day. I just returned from the hospital yesterday and yet I'm updating everyday you even got two today while I'm at my night job.

I try my best to give you something each day because you ask for it but even if I give frequent updates the quality should be good enough for me and you. It should be something I'm satisfied with. I can't just write anything just because you want an update. That would ruin the quality I placed on the book and make me lose interest in writing. Yes some chapters have cliff hangers but that's where my inspiration stopped or I was able to write till and due to your demands I updated it. So if you want a good book with regular updates then please for both our sakes stop complaining about the chapters length or cliff hangers. I never meant for it to be that way but comments on updates moved me to give you what I had written that ended in a cliffhanger.
I hope you please can be understanding towards me like I am towards you with the regular updates. Thank you and sending you all kisses.

Let me know your thoughts short and sometimes long regular updates? Or really long once in a while updates :-)
- A