"Okay," I said not pushing the subject.

"Really that's it? No pressing me cause I'on wanna do shit?" He wiped his mouth.

Nodding my head, leaned on him, "You chillin' today, babe." I reassured him.

"Good. My family needa take a lesson from you on that."

They really did, I thought to myself. What they had in store for August was just a simple party, although they had one just a few days ago for his return, this was going to be something just for the adults so their would be plenty on drinking I was sure.

I stayed quiet while he finished eating and I scrolled on my phone through social media.

He didn't want to do anything so I didn't plan anything. I only had a special gift for him that I had to go pick up in a few.

"I have to head out for a minute, okay?" I played with his earlobe, "gotta do some stuff and gonna grab some more clothes from home."

"Shit, you might as well come move in." He said in all seriousness.

I shook my head, "I'm pretty sure I'll need more that just twelve hours to think about it." I got up from the bed and stretched before slipping my sweats on over my nike shorts.

"Aight, but I hope you thankin''bout it fa'real" He finished up his food, "Can I come with?" He moved the tray that was once filled with food off his lap.

"Nope." I walked bad to the bed, stopping him from getting out the bed, "You said you wanted to do nothing today so that's exactly what you're going to do."

"What if sum happens though, I gotta be thea ta protect you." He play hit at me making me laugh.

"Yung, chill." I called him by his street name since he wanna be hood all of a sudden, "You just wanna be nosey, you ain't even worried about my protection."

"I tried," he shrugged and I slapped his arm.

"I'm playin', you know I'd protect you fa life, baybeh." He pulled me onto him and kissed my my forehead, "these streets kno' what it do."

"Boy please, don't nobody be scared of a dude that stay up unda dey luh baybeh alla time," I imitate him and laughed.

He told me to chill and pulled me down onto his lap, "but I bet you'd be scared of this dick," he mumbled against my neck making my body heat up.

Leave it to him to bring sex into a conversation that had no means of that even coming up.

"Riiight." He allowed me to pull away but not before grabbing my hand.

"Gimmie a kiss," he asked and I granted him with one, "I'ma be waitin' right hea' fa you."

"Okay," I smirked at him before turning on my heels to leave out the room.

~

"Hey Chris," I answered his FaceTime call.

"Yo, why you answer my shit the first two times? I'm a busy nigga, I got shit to do besides blowin' ya line."

"What? Does Breezy have a date with barbies and Princess Tiana?" I teased looking at my phone screen while I was stopped at a red light.