Chapter 19: The Experience of More and More Grief

Hello my lovelies! So I definitely was in my feels writing the last chapter. And let me just explain for a quick second, about Damon. Of course. But the reason why Damon died, is because to me, he would've done it. For Bella. But if you read LJ Smith's TVD book series, then you know vampires don't exactly "die." So yes, Damon didn't exactly die. But I know all of you guys want him back already. And believe me, being the author, I definitely want to also. So you'll have to see what happens. But REMEMBER MY WORDS: Always have hope. But I'll stop boring you and write! I love you guys, enjoy.
-Autumn.

Bella's POV 
"It's okay, Bella, it's okay." I cried into the pillow as Stefan rubbed on my back and whispered into my ear to assure me it would be okay. But it wasn't. Damon was gone. He left for me. No wonder he looked guilty through the last four weeks of my pregnancy. I sobbed into the pillow again. I was a hot mess. My hair was in a messy ponytail, my shirt was stained with blood (plus my pants) and most of all, my heart was broken.
Damon was gone.
Damon.
Was.
Gone.
I couldn't realize and process that he was gone. He left our twins, and pretty much everything. I was a vampire, I was lost without him for eternity. The twins were in their small cribs downstairs with Elena and Edward. Stefan sat next to me. We were the only one's in the room together. Damon's body was still on the ground. I couldn't look at the him. He was dead. The love of my life was gone. Forever. We were supposed to live forever together. With our children. The thing that hurt me the most, was that it should've been me.
I am going to find a way for him to live. I'm going to save him. Stefan put his head on my shoulder. A tear went down Stefan's cheek. "I understand how you feel, Bella. I miss him already. And you need to know, were going to bring him back. If it take's eternity, were going to bring him back." Stefan's words were exact words of wisdom. Were going to bring Damon back. For Damon. For our twins. For our friends. For the best.

Excited my readers? I definitely am. To see what I write. But plz leave a vote, comment, and follow me if you haven't yet! Love you guys, bye!
-Autumn.