Chapter 5: A Regular Day At The Beach, And Worry...?

A/N: Okay guys, this is seriously tempting me to reread the Twilight series and The Vampire Diaries series. Like their just sitting at the corner of my desk (the books I mean) yelling out to me: "Read me!" Lol, I probably will. Anyways you guys are probably going to kill me after you read this chapter. Read on, to find out why.
-Autumn.

Bella's POV
My blood lust was telling me to drink something. So me and Damon went hunting. We were back by 1 P.M. That was where me and Damon were just sitting there talking and watching a movie. We were watching "Dear John", it was a romance movie.
"Savannah and John are quite and interesting pair, aren't they?" Damon asked me.
"I think so, but they do suit each other. I mean to write letters back and fourth, that shows how much they love each other."
"True, have you ever thought we were an interesting pair?" I smiled when he said that. "From day one Damon, I thought it was interesting. And look at us now." We were sitting on the sofa and he had his hands around me and I was sitting on his lap. "Very true. What is your favorite romance movie?" I wanted to laugh for some reason. Discussing your favorite love movies with your husband was sort of funny and weird. In my mind at least.
"'The Notebook', another Nicholas Sparks creation." He nodded. "I find it funny how they make romance movies about vampires, our kind, have you ever liked those movies?" He asked. I never really answered or thought about those sorts of things.
"I don't know, if it's not to dramatic, you know what I mean?" He nodded. He kissed me.
"I love hanging out with you, love." He said. "Me too. Maybe we could go swimming today?" I kind of wanted to go outside. As long as I had my ring to block me from the sun on, then I'm fine.
"Sure, you want to go now?" I nodded. I put on my bikini and Damon put on his swim shorts. Then we headed outside. It was incredibly hot, but it felt nice. We walked to the water and Damon started splashing me with water. I screamed a faint scream and laughed. Then I kicked water in Damon's face, he laughed.
"I see how it is, Bella. Two can play at that game." Then I started swimming as fast as I could. He somehow caught up to me. Damon was faster then I'll ever be, so I was screwed. It was probably four and a half feet deep. I giggled when Damon picked me up. I smashed my lips against his. Without breaking our kiss, he vamp speeded us into the cabin. We were in the living room. Damon pushed me against the wall and kissed my neck and he continued kissing me. We vamp speeded into the bedroom.
*4 Hours Later*
I was never felt more relaxed then I did now. I was taking a peaceful bath in the master bathroom while Damon was reading in the living room. I got him to read "The Notebook." I hope he was enjoying it. I laid back deeper into the bath. After my bath, I got out and wrapped a towel around me. I dried my hair with the hair dryer. Then I brushed it so every tangled piece of my hair was straight. After that I got dress in a nightgown. Then something strange happened. I looked into the mirror for once last time, and I felt something hurt my body. A faint what seemed like kick. It was my stomach, I touched it.
"What the hell?" I whispered to myself. I gasped.  
This couldn't be possible.
Please Read Below:
Yeah, you guys probably know what that means. So please leave a comment, vote, and possibly share. So what do you guys think? But I will update tomorrow. So don't worry. I love u guys, bye! And stay safe.
-Autumn XOXO.