Chapter 7

Cookie POV
3 months later(8 1/2 months pregnant)
Today is graduation I am so happy. Everyone of my family is here to see me graduate. I walked to my closet and looked through the things. I am getting bigger and bigger.

I also started working with Lucious selling drugs cause I didn't want my baby out here by himself

I also started working with Lucious selling drugs cause I didn't want my baby out here by himself. When I give birth I'm going to be working more harder than I have. My mom is having twins. I can't wait to meet them. She is a month before me.

I found some leggings and a t shirt. I put on some sandals and grabbed my phone. I walked out of the house and got in Lamborghini.

I drove to the hair salon I always go to. I walked in. My hair stylist Ericca was here working on a little girl.

"Hey Ericca."I said to her.

"Hey."She said waving at me.

She soon finished up the little girl.

"Aight what you want?"She asked me.

"I want it straightened."I told her.

"Aight."She said taking me to the shampoo chair.

She got everything done. I got my nails done.

When I was done I drove to the college our graduation was at. I walked in with my dress on. The principal was there.
I saw Lucious and this girl who always trying to get with him that go to our school.

"Come on you know it's just one night I swear I will be with you tomorrow night."Lucious told her not noticing I walked in.

"Lucious we should be able to spend our graduation night together."She told him.

"I know and you know if Cookie wasn't pregnant I wouldn't still be with her."Lucious told her.

"Wow Lucious why don't you just break up with me."I told him.

"Cookie I."He said but I walked over to my girls. Vernon walked over and hugged Kayla. He kissed her.

We walked and sat in our chairs. I was in front since I won the end of the year creative writing award.

"Faith Rovers."The Principal said announcing me.

"That's my best friend."LayLay yelled causing everyone to laugh.

I walked up stage in my outfit and got my diploma. I shook their hands.

Soon graduation was over. I walked over to my family and hugged them.

"Is it okay if I go out with the girls?"I asked them.

"Yeah that is fine with us but we are still having that brunch tomorrow."Mom told me.

"Yes ma'am."I said wobbling over to the girls.

While I was talking to them Vernon and Lucious walked over.

"Y'all ready?"Vernon asked.

"Yeah."We said leaving.

The girls and I sat down on the steps and Vernon took the picture of us.

That girl walked over to Lucious.

"Get off me."He said shoving her off.

"So you want to be with this hoe."She said pointing at me.

"She ain't no hoe she my main girl."He told her.

"Yeah and since she pregnant I can beat your ass."LayLay said standing up.

"Stop it ain't worth It."I told her.

We stood up and walked to our cars. The girls  drove to LayLay house. I looked through the clothes I have here. I found a cute dress.

The girls and I drove to the party. Lucious walked over and helped me out. I snatched away from him.

I walked in and sat on the couch. He came and sat by me.

"Hey."He said to me.

"Why you talking to me?"I asked him.

"Because your my love and you carrying my seed."He told me.

"Look just leave me alone."I told him. My phone rang I looked at the ID it was GiGi.
"Hello."I said to her.

"Mom went into labor."She told me.

"Okay I'm on my way."I said getting up.

"I love you give me another chance please for our baby."Lucious asked giving me his puppy eyes I can't say no to.

"Okay yes."I said smiling.
"My mom went into labor."I told him.

"Okay let's go."He said. We got the girls and Vernon and we all walked out. We drove to the hospital.

We went to the waiting place where they were. I sat next to Gigi. Her kids were in the area coloring. Hope was with them.

"Hey what's happening?"I asked Gigi.

"She finally dilated 10cm." She told me.

Carly walked over to us. "I can't wait until Dontarius and I have a family."She told us.

"Yeah so the wedding is in July?"I asked her

"Yeah I can't wait."She said smiling.

Dad walked out. "We have a little girl."He told us. I smiled and hugged him.

We all walked in ready to meet her.

"What's hew name?"Hope asked as dad picked her up.

"Addison Princess Rovers."Daddy told her smiling.

I took her from mom and held her in my arms

I took her from mom and held her in my arms. I smiled at her. I can't wait until I get to hold my baby in my arms.I am so happy. I just have to talk to Lucious about baby names.

"Well we should get going."I said taking Lucious hand and we all walked out.

I got in my car and drove to Lucious house. We walked in. Destiny was there with T.K.

"Hey momma."She said to me helping me to the couch. I sat down. T.K walked over and he had some fries. He looked at me and laughed and handed them to me. I started eating them. I mean I am eating for two.