Chapter 5- Wednesday cont.

"First of all s-stop calling me Oct." I point out still not making eye contact with him.

"I thought is kind of suited you." He smirks, adjusting in his seat.

I look at the clock and we had five more minutes of class maybe I could avoid this conversation and save it for later or never. I just stay silent finishing up my part of the trifold.

He leans in, "Ok, Octavia, I think you should let good people into your life. Levi and I just don't like seeing you getting hurt anymore." He was whispering to me. Why was he whispering, was he ashamed to talk to me?

Three more minutes. "Good people?" Say in a normal voice. If he wanted to 'protect me' he shouldn't be ashamed to.

He nods, but looks away. He knows what he did in the past. He wasn't as good as he looks, "Just give us a chance. We want to be different people. We want to change, Oct." He smiles again.

The bell rings. People don't change. "D-Don't call me Oct." I get up and leave to my next class. I didn't want to talk about it anymore.

I go to my locker finally alone. I definitely took alone time for granted. Well, I have been alone for most of my life, but actually having someone talking to me was different it felt weird. I grab my book for second period, Calculus, out of my locker. Ok, I won't see them for two periods, I have time to think of an excuse, for them not to talk to me. Even though it would be nice to have a few friend, but the other haters will mall me, and I don't want to deal with that, I get bullied enough as it is.

I close my locker and I see Levi standing there with a smirk on his face. I jump back a little in surprise, "Happy to see me?" He greets still smirking. I scoff and walk away from him. He didn't have better things to do than talk to me? He quickly catches up to me. "You're funny, you know that." He says playfully.

I don't answer him and just keep my eyes forward. A lot of the people in the halls was staring at us, probably thinking; Why is Levi Allen talking to Octavia Osborn. I know that I would probably get bullied for this later today.

Levi definitely was getting a lot of attention for this. His friends would look at him with confused faces,but they still greeted each other, "So where is your next class?" He puts his arm around me pulling me close to his chest.

"Ugh, get off of me." I push him away, "And stop following me." I throw over my shoulder, and he finally stops in his tracks.

I walk into my next class shivering from the weird feeling over having Levi so close to me. I couldn't believe him and Ian were still trying to be... be 'friends' with me. They usually give up on a girl after one day. I've heard they never actually had a girlfriend before.

Second period, Physics. I sit at the back like usual and wait for the teacher, "Hey!" I look up to see Kara from chemistry, and her boy toy, Devon, walk into class looking right at me. "You slut! I and everyone saw Levi wrapped around your shoulders." She pause as everyone agrees. "You think you can just get anyone one you want, don't you?" She actually pauses, waiting for a response.

Everyone had there eyes on me, wanting an explanation for what they saw in the hallway, "Its not what it looks like." I loose eye contact. Most of the people scoff and start whispering to each other.

"Yeah right I saw y'all!" She gets louder, walking up to me.

Before anything escalates the teacher walks in and tells them to settle and sit down.

The rest of class some of the students would come up to me trying to get answers, but I just ignore them or just shake my head no.

I finally get out of class and head to the football field for third period. I had a free period which meant I got to go anywhere to study or do homework. Everyday I went to the field to watch the soccer players. Ok even though I wasn't talking Ian  and Levi they were good soccer players. I was usually the only person in the stands which was nice. It was pretty warm outside during April.