Chapter 4- Wednesday

It was Wednesday and I was taking my sweet time going to class today. I really didn't want to see Ian or Levi in first period. They were acting so weird yesterday, I didn't understand why they were trying to be nice to me. It just didn't make sense. On Monday Ian was literally calling me a dumb bitch. There had to be an explanation behind this.

I walk into class, one minute before the bell and everyone has already started working on their projects. My eyes land on Ian who was on his phone. On the floor I saw the trifold and on the table I saw all the supplies. He actually got the stuff. In my bag I had a few coloring supplies and in my locker I had a trifold. I thought he would forget.

I look over to my left and I see Levi staring at me with kind eye and I just wanted to punch him in the face. He was so fake and so was Ian. He waves to me and I just turn away from him and go sit next to Ian.

"Hey," He smile, he doesn't even bother to wait for a response. I guess he was learning. "So I already wrote my part on the trifold," he picks up up from the ground and shows it to me. You should have typed it. Your handwriting is trash. I nod in response, "Ok, so it's good? I left you room so you could write you stuff out and then," he grabs the colors, "I got these for you to color with, cause.... that what you wanted to do. Right?" He looks at me in the eye this time waiting for a response. I just slowly nod. I take out my typed paper and grab the glue, "Oh you typed yours?" I nod again, "I guess we should have communicated better." He laughs a little, and I give him a blank face, "Ok... well I kind of already wrote mine, so I think you should right yours too. So it would look uniform, ya know?"

I roll my eyes, "Whatever."

I start writing down my essay as he just kind of stares at. It was getting pretty uncomfortable. Was there something on my face? Hey! Dipshit, didn't anyone tell you it's rude to stare? I'm half way through my essay and I could take anymore, "What?" I try not to say it to loud so I don't bring attention to ourselves.

"What happened?" He points to my bruised neck.

"You did this. You and Levi." I keep my voice down because the cheerleader was in my class.

"What?" He was pretty confused, because he knew he didn't actually do this.

"Do not every talk to me again, unless it's about the project." That was end of whatever was happening here.

"Oct." Did you just call me Oct, "Just tell me who did this to you. Levi and I will take care of it."

"S-see that's the problem, Ian. Someone did this to me because of you and Levi!" I whisper yell.

He looks away from me with a disapproving look, "Him and I are just done with everyone's bullshit. You shouldn't  be treated like shit anymore." He gives me a small smile, and holds my hand. I just wanted to punch him square in the face.

You're a fucking hypocrite Ian! You were the one who fucking called me a bitch on Monday! What the fuck is your problem!

"Don't touch me." I move my hand from under his. He looks hurt for a second then masks his with his signature blank face.

He gets up from the table without saying a word, and goes over to Levi. I see them talk for a bit and 'causally' look at me every now and then. This time both Levi and Ian are hovering over my table, "Hey." Levi starts, "Were just trying to be nice here, ok? We just don't want you to get hurt anymore." Levi give me a welcoming smile.

I couldn't take this anymore, I get up from my chair and gesture for them to follow me. I here Mr. Riley call out asking where we were going, but I just ignore them and so does the boys.

I get to a spot far from any class room making sure no one could hear, "Ok guys, you can cut the bullshit and hit me now. No one is going to be able to here me scream. I don't scream the loud by the way, so y'all should be good. You don't have to pretend to be nice anymore in front of the teachers. I know it's senior year and you need the teachers to write you a good recommendation, but you don't have to be nice to schools nerd to get to whatever school you're trying to get into. So have at it." I rant. I didn't care at this point I just wanted them to stop talking to me.

I look at them, and they were baffled, shocked, speechless. They looked at each other astonished by my words, "Octavia, we... Uh we don't want to hurt you anymore. We want you to.... To trust us." Levi barely gets out.

"Trust you!" I finally yell. "Trust you? Really, Levi! The both of you have hurt me countless times. Broken me down to the point where I wanted to kill myself! To the point where there was no point in loving myself or any one else. You know I have attempted suicide three times and failed three times. For some reason, the big man in the sky wants me to stay with you horrible unethical people!" I screamed. I didn't even know I was crying until I was finish. I never had my chance to just let it all out.

All Ian does is comes up to me and tries to give me a hug. I start resisting and punch him, but he just hold me and soon I give in and cry into his shirt. I could hear him softly saying 'I'm sorry' in my ear, rubbing my back to calm me down.

"I promise we won't let anyone hurt you again." Levi assures me.

Ian lets go of me and I just walk away from them. I didn't know if I wanted these guys in my life right now. I really just wanted to be left alone instead. For some reason they just won't give up on me. I quickly wipe the tears away and walk back into class trying to look normal as possible. I just go back to my work and soon Levi and Ian walk back into the class room.

Ian sits next to me and smiles, "So Oct, you in?"