Request - Brett Talbot "The things you do for love"

"Brett?" You looked around, but you saw nothing but trees and darkness. If you had not felt that something was wrong, you would turn around and go back home, to your safe and warm bed. "Brett?"

"Here..." His answer sounded weak and far away and you frowned your eyebrows. The trembling of his voice made clear that he was in pain, but due to the darkness you had no idea where he was. He could be anywhere. He could be hidden behind every tree.

"Can you keep on talking so I can find you?" You screamed back and you squeezed your eyes. After every soft hey you followed your ears and slowly his voice started to sound closer and louder.

"I'm here..." He yelled one last time and then you saw him. He sat down on the dirty ground. His face was covered in blood and mud and his clothes were ripped to pieces.

"What happened?" You ran towards him and kneeled down next to him. When you placed your hand on his cheek you could feel his skin glowing and you noticed how he was breathing fast and superficial. "I'm gonna get you to the hospital, okay?" You knew that Brett was a werewolf. But you also knew that sometimes even werewolves needed some extra help. And you knew that Melissa McCall was that extra help.

"What are you even doing here?" Brett moaned while he pushed himself up so you could wrap your arm around his waist. "Aren't you supposed to be in bed?" He looked up at you and you pushed your shoulder under his armpit so he could lean on you while standing up.

"I just felt that something was wrong with you and..." You waited until he stood as stable as he could stand and you turned your face towards him. "I couldn't stand the thought of losing you." You bent your head and stared at your dirty shoes. You would have to explain your mother tomorrow where you had been.

"You couldn't?" Despite his pain and wounds, Brett started smiling. He used his free hand to tuck a strand of hair behind your ear. "Does that mean you love me as much as I love you?" He cocked his head a little and you felt your cheeks heating up while you lifted your chin to be able to look at him.

"I think that maybe I love you more." You placed a hand on his chest and you saw how Brett smiled, while he shook his head.

"I doubt that." He spoke softly and he carefully placed his hand on your cheek. "There is no way you can love me more than I love you. No way." He leaned in a little bit and he pressed a soft kiss on your lips.

You kissed him back and you closed your eyes, only opening them again when you heard him groaning softly. "Let's get you to the hospital first, okay? We can share a million kisses afterwards." You waited until he nodded.

"I'm already looking forward to each and every one of them."