Raphael jumps on Leatherhead's back only to have the mutant smash him against the wall. It's only until Leatherhead is about to scratch Mikey that he calms down.

I go and help Raphael up.

"My friends..." Leatherhead speaks. "I got angry again, didn't I?" You can hear the guilt in his voice.

"Yes, you did!" Donnie says. "Why do you have to go after my face? WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY FACE?"

"Do you want a list in descending order of grossness?" Raphael teases.

"I am sorry, you are my friends," Leatherhead says. "The only ones I can truly trust. I do not know the female though."

"I'm Sara," I say. "I'm just as friend of you as the turtles."

"That is good to know, Sara," he says. "I know I can trust you all, that's why I gave you the power cell for safe keeping."

All of us exchange looks.

"Mikey, go on and tell him," I say. We all take steps back, because Leatherhead is going to get angry when he hears that the Kraang took it from us (Donnie goes to the opposite wall.

"Well, Leatherhead, the thing is..." Mikey hesitates. "We lost it. The Kraang took it from us."

"KRAAAAAAAANG!!" Leatherhead goes bexerk again.

"Leatherhead, wait!" I yell and grab his tail to stop him. "Stop! We need your help!"

I hear Leatherhead sigh. "Obviously you did everything to protect it."

I sigh. I'm glad he's not going on a rampage again.

"If they have that power cell," Leatherhead continues, "they can open the portal."

"And they could bring in anything they want from their world," Leonardo realizes. "We need your help to get it back."

"All I remember is this symbol," Leatherhead draws a pattern of hexagons on the ground which could be useful, so we go back to the lair to find out what it is.

Donnie examines the picture he took and tries to find it out. "Where have I seen this symbol before?"

"The Olympics!" Mikey yells out.

"No," Donnie replies.

"Oh, I know!" Mikey yells out again. "The Olympics!"

"Stop guessing," Donnie yells. "Obviously it's a Kraang symbol?"

"But from where?" I ask.

"The Olympics!"

"QUIT IT!" Donnie yells. "Let me think!"

We all back away from Donnie quietly, until he actually does find it out. "I got it! I know where I've seen this symbol! Follow me!"

He takes us out jumping from rooftop to rooftop without saying another word.

"Donnie!" Leonardo calls "Wait up!"

Donnie finally stops. "There!"

We're all looking at one particular skyscraper: the TCRI building.

"The TCRI are behind the Kraang plot?" Raphael asks.

"And the Olympics?!" Mikey yells out, causing Raphael to smack him. "What was that for?"

"A new Olympic event," Raphael replies.

"Guys," I say. "Do you know what this means? We have to go there and find the portal! It's obviously in there!"