Chapter 6- Why?

Tj POV-
We went back into the basement and I locked the door because I don't want to be bothered until dinner which will end up Riley bugging me so she can play with "Jazz Jazz" So I won't get to spend any time with her tonight. Jasmine get on my lap and lays her head in the crook of my neck. When she breaths it tickles my neck and she knows it bothers me so I tickle her sides and she tries to hide her laugh but she can't keep it in. She falls to my side and we just start tickling each other until we hear the door getting banged on so I stop for a minute and yell up the stairs "Stop banging on the door. We aren't doing anything Uncle Harry." And then we going back to messing around. Which just starts a make out session which doesn't bother me until I hear someone come down the stairs which sounds like little feet coming down the stairs. I ignore it and then I feel someone poke me.
"Tee Tee why didn't you open the door. I want to play with Jazz Jazz." Riley has her hands on her hips and is full of sass, she tries to look angry but she is too cute.
"Riley Marie, she is my girlfriend go help daddy with dinner." I tell her and she starts to cry when I tell her to leave.

"You're mean." Then she hit me so I turn her around and spank her on the but which causes her to run up the stairs probably to tell on me. She slams the door and I started continue with my girlfriend. Which is interrupted for dinner.

We are all sitting at the table eating all the kids are talking to each other. And Uncle Harry is asking Jasmine how living with her brother's is and she tells him that it's much better!

"Tj why did you spank Riley?" I sign and put my fork down.

"She came down there and interrupted us, called me mean and then hit me. I gave her one spank and it didn't hurt her. She needs to learn that she can't hit people. " I tell him and he scolds me. Before he says something Jasmine joins in.

"Riley was fine, Tj just doesn't know how to control himself, we shouldn't have been fooling around down there and I would have played with her if Tj would have gotten off of me. Sorry about that Harry." Uncle Harry just nods and continues eating.

Jasmine POV-

Tj squeezes my thigh, since he wants to play that game I accidentally hit him in the lower region. He coughs and hits the table with his knee. The kids laugh because they think it was a accident. I excuse myself and pick up my plate and cup to wash so Harry doesn't have to do it. Tj follows me cursing under his breath. We wash the dishes and then I go shower while Tj talks to Harry.

Harray POV-
Tj walks into the study after Jasmine goes to shower. I sit at my desk and finish paper work from a case I'm working on.
"Can you try to get my parent's parole off the table. Say they're  a danger to society and themselves. Please? I really would appreciate. Try to talk to your friends on the court house. Also, can Jasmine sleep in my room this week? Nothing will change just a extra person in the room." He pleads with me.
"Fine, but if something happens there'll will be hell to pay Tj Aaron." He responds with a "Yes,sir." And then disappears out of the study.
Ryan POV-
I was in my room bored so I went to go check up on Tj. He was standing looking through a drawer in his room and looking in a small box but he pulls out a note and reads it out loud.

"You don't need to do anything. You're too young Tj Aaron. You will thank me later buddy. Love,Uncle Eric." Tj growls and throws the box at the wall. I go up to him and hug him. I miss my big brother. He hugs me back, then picks me up and takes me to my room.

"I love you baby boy and we are going to have a me and you day sometime soon. Sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite." He kisses my head and says a quick prayer, steps out of the room keeping the door cracked. I really do wish he didn't have a girlfriend because he wanted to hangout with me then her.