Chapter 7- Long days.

Tj POV-

I wake up and I see that Jasmine is already up so I jump in the shower and start my day. When I get out if the shower I notice I left my clothes in my room so I put my towel around my waist and head out. Only to see Jasmine inmy shirt and spandex.

"Good morning baby! I was just about to hop in the shower." She comes over and kisses me the she pushes me on the bed. But we are only interrupted by Riley.

"Tee Tee, I'm telling daddy. Bad Tee Tee." Then her little legs go start running down the stairs. I peck Jasmine lips and run downstairs after Riley in just my towel.

"Daddy tee tee was being a bad boy again." I hear Riley say. When I walk in everyone is in the kitchen like the whole family. Uncles and all.

"Riley stop coming into my room without knocking." I  yell at her.

"Tee Tee the door was open minster." She comes over and points at me trying to point at me. Then she tries to spank me. I laugh at her and she gets angry.

"Daddy ground tee tee and then Jazz can play with me while Tee Tee sits in timeout." With her hands on her hip she gets sassy.

"Riley what did Tj do?" My uncle's ask.

"He was kissing Jazz in the bed and he's naked. See." Then she rips the towel on me. I immediately grab the towel and rewrap myself.

"Uncle Harry I left my clothes on my bed on accident and I went to go get them. She just came into get into the shower. We didn't do anything. And your daughter needs to stay out of my business. I don't give a shit if she is 4 years old. Plus Eric took my condoms." I growl. Uncle Harry picks up Riley.

"Stop bothering Tj and Jasmine. You are being bad and should sit into timeout. If you do it again you get a spanking."uncle Harry puts a pouting Riley in her chair for breakfast then turns to me.

"Go get clothes on, stop  leaving your door open. If she does it again put her into timeout  you also won't be getting those condoms back." I nod and go get ready for breakfast.

When we come downstairs everyone was eating and Riley was still pouting. Jasmine starts speaking to the family.

"What are your plans for today?" She ask my uncle Harry. "We have to work and the kids are going to Dustin's. So you and Tj have the house to yourself." We just nod after that and get ready for
the day after breakfast. We are having to watch Ryan also so we are taking him out.