Real Twilight (parody) 2

The next day, Bella's father took her to her new school. Because you'll only really hear about the school once, I'm not bothering with names. In class, Bella was being introduced to her class.

"Class, I would like you to meet Bella Swan. She is your new classmate, so I'm not answering any of your mumbo jumbo crap." The teacher announced.

After a few lessons of dull complicating things it was time for lunch. Bella was sitting next to her already made friends. A few pale people just came in, they caught Bella's eyes.

"Who are they?" Bella quietly asked her friends.

"Oh they're the Cullens, all they are are idiots. Only come on cold and non-sunny days. How stoopid is that?"

Bella had love at first sight when she saw one of the males, she fainted blushing bright red, she was gaping pervetedly. A few more days later she got to know one of the males a bit better, his name was Edward, but when she knew him a bit more he got more mysterious again. He was so mysterious because of his very pale skin, his yellow eyes, his skin being pretty glittery when lights bounce onto Edward's skin, his dark eyeliner, his never-ending dull emotion. Bella knew what Edward was, but still she had to do a bit of research to make sure. She found many answers to her question.