The Yule Ball Chapter 8

BLAISE POV

"She honestly looks terrible" i reminded Draco "i get laid" he replied as he stepped out of the shower then he pulled on his boxers since we both knew Jaya would be coming through the door to check on us at any moment. And here she came dressed in a bathrobe with her hair getting done by a flying straightening iron and brushes "why arent you even dressed yet?" i asked "i was fully ready until someone's girlfriend 'accidentaly' spilled who knows what all over my dress and so now i have to wait for my secong choice to be ironed and all that" she replied glaring at draco. "Damit well now you owe me money Smith" he said "me? oh no Dracki im not payig for that dress whe it was Parkinson that ruined it" she said mocking his name draco sneered and she smiled. "So whats with the iron?" i asked "oh well the dress im wearing goes great with straight hair so..." she trailed off and i couldnt help but think how her curls were being burned down now by that simple muggle contramption "so you honestly have all these things zipping about for you?" I smirked and she shrugged then nodded. "Now put on your dam robes before i do it for you" she said "in 10 minutes you better have them on so that i can do your hair Draco and both of your makeup" she warned "Make up do i look like an effing Prat?" Draco adked "its to make you look more attractive" she said then she left the room. 10 minutes later true to her word she came into our room were we were ready but she was wearing her bare bra and underwear but she no longer had the iron and brushes hovering over her she got many whistles from the other guys and i felt jelousy "ya ya im in my underwear well when i was leaving my dorm Pansy stepped on my robe and made it fall off" she said grabbing a shirt from my trunk and pulling it on/ "Now you two in the bathroom" she said "oo what are you going to do to us?" i asked she glared and pulled us into the bathroom were she sat us down on the edge of the bath tub she started to put something on my face then she rubed something across my lips and then she told me to open my eyes. My cheek bones were sticking out even more making me look even handsomer and my lips were softer now then i turned and saw her messing with Draco then she stopped and his changed were like mine except hhis hair was very much worked on. "Now ill see you two at the great hall" she said and ran out of the bathroom i heard whistles and then a door closed so i got out of there "lets go man" Draco said pulling me towards the door.

A few minutes later we were in the entrance hall Draco with Parkinson and we were half waiting for the doors to open and half waiting for Jaya then a few heads turned towards the stairs i turned around and saw that Jaya was coming down the stairs but her hair was straight and pulled into a side sort of ponytail she had a flower in her hair and silver earings on wit a gleaming necklace lying on top of her breats he leg was sticking out of the purple dress she wore and you could see a silver shoe. She looked beautiful. "Woah" i heard myself say and she smiled showing off her sparkling teeth "Zabini" she said while every boy waited for her to take his arm but ofcourse she and him were both dateless so theyd only be by each other like they always had been for years.

JAYA POV

Everyone seemed to wait for me to take Blaise's arm ofcourse that wouldnt happen eventhough i longed to stretch my hand out and grab those perfect biceps of his pressing against his dark skin. I shook the thought out of my head and turned back to the doors then it suddenly opened and the champions walked in first and then they danced "that potter i still cant believe he made it past that dragon" Draco murmured "ofcourse he made it past" i said "oh so what your a Potter lover now?" he sneered. "No i just think that hes very brave and strong enough to fight a dragon" i said my anger wsa bubbling now "Aha so you do love him!" Draco said "he defeated the Dark Lord he can defeat a dragon!" i said "Sure!" he yelled back. We started to argue and then we started to argue over more personal things "all you care about is getting laid!" i roared "you cant even get laid!" he yelled back "if i wanted to i could!" i yelled. We stopped talking for awhile until the Weird Sisters got on the stage "why dont you go join them your weird enough" Draco said "shut up Malfoy! your being such a jerk! To think that i usually defend you when Elena talks bad about you!" i yelled "well now you know not to" he yelled back "your a slut" i said "and your a girl who will never find love because all anyone wants to do is snog and shag you!!" he said. "Y-your such an a-hole!!" i yelled as i felt tears forming in my eyes "I never wana talk to you again!" i said and i ran off to the one place were i knew i could always be alone.

BLAISE POV

They'd been arguing all night and then finally she ran off crying, i knew were she was headed so when Draco tried to follow her i stopped him "nah man ill get her" i said and ran after her. I didnt follow her completely, i went to the kitchens first and got a packet of Animal Crackers, Chocolate, Strawberrys, marshmallows and Whipped cream and a few Butterbeers. Then i went to the R.O.R were she always went when she was sad, i opened the door and found her sitting in a corner her knees up to her chest and her head buried into her knees her shoulders shuddering. "You okay?" i asked she looked up and i saw her tear stricken face with her eyeliner and mascara running down her face her eyes red and puffy "I tried so hard to look good tonight i bought this dam dress straightened my effing hair and i just tried to have a good time but ofcourse Draco had to go and ruin it" She said. I sat down next to her and handed her some chocolate which she grabbed and then she started chewing on it 'she needs a blanket' i thought and then a few sheets appeared in front of us i covered her in one and she leaned her head on my shoulder. "Hes such a big fat Jerk" she said sniffling a little "i know i know" i patted her head. We sat around and ate what id brought she occasionally said something bad about Draco but other than that we were silent. "Maybe hes right" she said standing up "about?" i asked standing up as well "he said that i would never find love because all anyone wants to do is snog and shag me" she said looking down with her arms crossed. I stood right infront o her and lifted her chin with one finger "dont say that, i know plenty of guys who would love to talk to you" i told her, she looked doubtful "name one" she said "Me" i said her eyes widened slightly and then i pushed her up against the wall and started to kiss her her knees bent as if she was trying to run up the wall so they were on either side of me now, i heard myself moan into the kiss something i never did since i usually caused the moans. That night we shagged.