Chapter 43

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=38156276

I mounted my broom and Draco (who i had dragged into here) got onto his own next to me. "I should be riding my Firebolt not hti spiece of crap" he moaned "You just bettter count your blessings that i got my Dad not to kill you" i said "WHAT?!" he yelled then i smirked and was able to start his and my brooms at the same time and soar into the air along with the other death eaters. "WAIT WHAT?!?!" he screamed after me as i zoomed past him and managed to get into the lead. "JAYA ANNABELL RIDDLE!!" Draco yelled and raced infront of me. I laughed then zoomed around above him and laughed again. We chased each other around and i laughed then when we were near that Potter's house we stopped and were serious again.

The gang of Death Eaters flew up only there wasnt a Harry Potter... there were 7 Harry Potter's! "SPLIT UP!!!! You you and you take the one you and you that one!!" I started yelling out instructions though of course what they wanted us to think was that he was with Kingsley of Mad-Eye but no he was with that oaf of a person Hagrid. "Draco this one" i whispered to him and he nodded and we started shooting spells at the giant's back wich rebounded but us being the awesome us got a bunch of useless bastards infront of us to escape the spells and the pop up things. "ITS HIM ITS THE REAL ONE!" I yelled when we had no more dummies to go infront of us and the Potter had just shot an Expelliarmus how obvious. Once wed realized it the others really pumped up their power. They all shot spells at all of us Death Eaters and i narowly missed an Avada Kadavra that might be meant from Death Eaters to Order of the Phenoix Members. However i did get struck my a Stupefy charm and was knocked off my broom. I fell through the air and i wasnt scared surprisingly i probably dont even have anything more to lose. To my surprise though i found a Harry Potter diving down and caught me by the hand red hair was just spurting under the black hair and his legs were starting to elongate but not as much as Ron's so he was probably one of the Twins. I grabbed onto his one hand with both of mine "Your too young to die just as your too young to be a Death Eater" he said then he shot back up and left me on my own broom "Fred" he said when the other people had all left and it was jsut us "Jaya" i said hten smirked "Riddle" i jinxed him then shot through the air but he was right behind me and shot a spell at me. I dodged it but it slowed me down and he grabbed my foot and i almost slipped off my broom again isntead i kicked him and kept going he shot a spell at me and i froze in midair. "Whats your problem Riddle?" he asked looking me right in the eyes "at school you werent so bad" he said and i leaned over to whisper in his ear "at school i didnt know who my father was. At School my boyfriend didnt get captured my Death Eaters. At School i was happy" i said. "And at school you werent wasting my time!" i kicked him off his broom then i sped off in teh direction of my fellow Death Eaters. This time he didnt follow me.