Part 15

So I guess it was not only my health that was affected in the  hospital. This brain tumor took one of my most valuable treasure. My job. I found out when when I was well dressed and prepared to explain some stuff to my boss but I guess the explaining was on his side now. The worse part.........  It was natalie that had replaced me. She did try to act like she did not know whom she replaced but it was my suggestion that we would skip all the drama. Now with new friends I had to also search for a new job. Natalie promised me to help me and we had dinner together. A little awkward it was as it had been a long time since we both had spent quality time together. I asked her where she was all this time. She didn't show up in the hospital no calls nothing. Her answer made things worse she said what!!! Why the hell where you in the hospital. I thought you left cancer far behind. Yes I did. Strange as it was I had beaten death twice now. I was in coma for 3 months straight. Natalie chin drooped with surprise. I couldn't control my curiosity and asked her did you not know about it.?  Veronica never spike about it with you? You both love together right?? Yaa we do but never talk now. She has already caused me a lot of problems. We both stay together but completely different. I think I had missed a lot of things in my three months long break from this world. I would ask her what changes came in when I was out but knowing where was she all this time seemed to be more important to me so I asked again but now a little more tactfully. So being here you did not find out where I was did it not strike your mind that I had was missing. You have always been missing in my life. When I thought our friendship would last a lifetime that time you ran away and again I as I thought I could get close to you you seem to be running away from me. Her face had now become more gloomy than ever. What exactly you have in mind Natalie. Tell me I'm here now close to you better take this chance than regretting it after that. Think I had given her enough courage as her face reflected determination now. With a trembling voice she said....