Part 9

towards my apartment. I decided to give her a little surprise. I sneaked behind her and pointed a stick in her back as a gun and whispered "You are now under arrest for theft' in and ironic voice. She replied" Yes I would always love to be under your custody!! " in her sweet voice. She soon turned around and we hugged each other. Then she again turned with her arms crossed signifying she was angry on me. She said" Why did you cut my call? " a bit of sarcastic anger in her voice." Didn't even call back! ". This was just the kind of sweet fights I would miss!! I showed her the new phone in my hand and explained the tragedy that had occurred with my phone. She asked me if I had bought another sim card. This was the strange part now. The box carried a sim card also. Even while being with Veronica I couldn't resist myself about wondering about all the strange happenings. But then a transporting vehicle swiftly crossed by us and I pulled Veronica back just in time and she fell back in my hands again. This time it felt a lot different. The vehicle had an open back end from where there was a shower of cell phones. I figured out where did I get the new phone from now! Veronica now felt much better and whispered in my ear "You are my night in shining armour". I felt like I was a Spartan now when she muttered something again. I couldn't hear that cause there was a very loud noise that followed. We quickly turned towards that noise and found that......