Part 2

Some familiar voice called my name!! My heartbeats sprang. At any moment I felt that my heart may even come out. I turned timidly in the direction of the voice. With each movement my belief became stronger it was her. It did not take me long to face the person who called my name. It was my school friend Natalie . It took me almost 2 minutes to recognize her. My exceptions broke with my heart. Although I did manage to fake a smile and made her feel warm. We had not met each other after school. She was my best friend in school times. I changed my seat to sit next to her. We both spoke till the time my stop arrived. Speaking to her was an instant stress buster for me. I started feeling lighter. I waved at her as I reached for the bus door. I heard another familiar voice call my name. This time my mind some how did not let me expect and I tuned quicker towards the voice. To my surprise it was Veronica who had called my name!! She waved bye to me. I wanted to reply with I love you too! But I suppose that was not appropriate. So I gently waved back and said bye. Now the bus driver was cursing me and I was dragged out of my sweet dream. I glimpsed at her face for one last time. She was speaking to some one on her phone. Her smile made me forget all my pains. I got down in an instant and stared walking towards my apartment. All the way I thought about her picture perfect smile. It was hard to believe that I was no longer the reason behind her smile. I checked my contacts list. Her name was still in favorites. I don't know was it my own self or some one pushed me but my finger directly pushed the call button and before I could cut it she picked it up and said Hello.

READERS PLEASE VOTE OF YOU LIKE MY STORY AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT YOUR VIEWS😀