Chapter 6

"I missed you" I pulled back and looked at him "I missed you too" He replied and smiled a little, Danny and I were pretty close friends.. We did everything together. We were inseparable. But it was hard because we were in two different packs.. There was nothing we could do, neither of us were allowed to move into each other's packs. It was either make due with the time we had or not at all "Emily!" I looked back and saw him standing there, looking very unhappy. He hated it when I'd just walk away from him..
"I'm still here" He crossed his arms over his chest "Alpha huh?" Danny spoke up
"Yeah.. You could say that" I replied "What's?"
"An Alpha marked me against my will, he's my mate but so is Dallas.." Danny just stood there shocked.. "You better stay where he can see you, he's very protective over the people he loves" I looked back over and saw Dallas talking to his beta

"You're broken" I turned back to Danny  "Your wolf has been talking to mine, Why didn't you tell me?" He continued "You haven't exactly been around Danny" He looked taken back.. "You could have called or something, you know I don't like seeing you like this.."

"Then don't look. It's bad enough I feel like nobody wants me around anymore but I never expected this from you" I just started walking away.. I really didn't need the lecture of off him..