"Yeh yeh whatever Ty..I will later ok" Bobby replied as he tapped away on his phone not giving his sister his attention, Holly listened on what were they talking about she thought to herself.

"Bobby we agreed..I'd help you and you'd help me" Tyler said as she remained standing near Bobby's desk..Holly heard a loud screech of a chair and before she knew it...Bobby's hand was around Tyler's neck pinning her against the office wall..rage raced through Holly's body as she wanted to burst through that door and her being the one pinning Bobby against his table, arresting him for attempt of assault..she couldn't risk it..she stepped back knocking on the door..hearing footsteps the door slammed shut causing the Police Officer to flinch as she leaned forward hearing muffled voices and loud steps coming back towards the closed door she shook her anger away changing her expression appearing clueless to what was happening...the door opened as Tyler's eyes connected with hers...her eyes displayed fear but as soon as she seen Holly it faded with a small smile appearing across her face.

"Who is it Tyler" Bobby's voice muttered behind the smiling green eyed girl..Tyler looked shaken up but her smile fronted her fears as she continued to look into Holly's bright blue eyes.

"It's Holly" Tyler replied...god even the way she said her name turned Holly on..

"Send her in and shut the door on your way out" his voiced muttered as Tyler glanced back at her brother and back to the brunette in front of her..Holly could sense the other girls apprehension almost as though Tyler knew her brother could be violent to any woman and she feared for Holly..but Holly smiled widely as she pushed opened the door stepping around the taller girl she allowed their bodies to brush as Tyler gulped.

"Wait for me" Holly whispered giving Tyler a wink she encouraged Tyler to step out of the office as she closed the door Tyler gave her a faded smile..Holly needed to make sure Tyler was ok..maybe she could get a few home truths from the person who's closet to Bobby...she needed to know what Tyler was hiding and needed to make sure she was safe.

"Holly darling how are you" Bobby's sleezy side had washed over him as he stepped around his table welcoming Holly into his office to sit on the large leather sofa as he stood watching over the brunette.

"Good thanks" she replied plastering one of her famous flirtatious fake smiles. All she wanted to do was leap across the room and rip his balls off for threatening his sister...was this the first time he done that to his sister? what would have happened if she hadn't of interrupted? Holly controlled her anger as made herself comfortable against the cold leather.

"Bobby..I was wondering if I could maybe do some more dancing" she asked as her boss looked at her confused and then brightening into a cheeky grin

"So you've changed your mind about being nude..oh how the boys are going to love this" he chirped rubbing his greasy palms together.

"No...I haven't changed my mind" she quickly interrupted as his eyes furrowed

"I know it's not really ideal but I need to extra cash and I've been practicing my own routine" she tried to convince him but this could be harder than she thought.

"Listen Holly...you are sexy ok..Everyone knows that but my girls up on the stage, they go nude..every guy that walks through the front doors knows this is a place to see titties...not this teasing underwear they can see in a lingerie shop window" he replied...she needed to convince him otherwise.

Pulling him down on the sofa where she sat, she stood up as he watched with confusion as she removed her jacket..working with what she had on she needed to convince him...no music or routine set out she went with the flow as she stood in front of the confused gangster she began to sway her hips from side to side as she gripped the hem of her top pulling it swiftly over her head and throwing it at her boss who caught it abruptly..turning around she bent forward allowing her ass to come level to Bobby's face...she squirmed as she felt his hand glide up her skirt feeling her soft skin this had to convince him otherwise she was just being groped...she leaned back placing her ass on his already hardened crotch she rubbed her ass into him...as he groaned..she quickly turned around to face him..that was enough for both of them.