Chapter 11: My Lover

A week later
||Holton||
Chet moaned into my mouth as I continued to kiss him. I pulled him closer and closer to me, wanting to feel him pressed against me. He wrapped his legs around my waist and had his arms around my neck.

We'd been on the bed doing this for at least fifteen minutes. This was the longest I'd ever kissed anyone. I don't know how we ended up kissing. This was our first day in Australia and already we'd ended up making out.

After a few more minutes I finally pulled away from him. I opened my eyes to see how weak I'd made him. His face was flushed and he breathed heavily through his mouth. It looked like we'd just had sex.

"You okay Hub-Bub?" I asked as I towered over him. He mumbled nothing as he nodded. His eyes half open and struggling to stay that way. I'd really finished him. "Did you like it?" I asked as I ran my fingers up and down his pale skin. He nodded weakly and I smiled

I could feel his chest rising and falling as he took in his breaths and let them out. "Do you want another kiss?" I asked next. "Y...ha...yea." He answered weakly. I bit my lip as I leaned closer and kissed him. He kissed back gently making my heart warm up.

I held him down even though there was no reason to, he could barely move. "I love you." He mumbled against my lips. "I love you too." I mumbled against his. My phone started ringing and I grumbled.

I got off him and picked it up. "Hello?" I asked into the phone as there was no caller ID when I looked. "What does he have that I don't?" A soft voice questioned from the other side.

"Who is this?" I questioned. "After the time we'd been together...y-you don't even remember how I s-sou-nd?" The voice cried softly into the phone. "I thought you loved me Holton, I-I gave you m-my virginity..." The person cried, his voice cracking.

I thought back to who I'd had sex with that was a virgin. Luke. Luke was on the other side crying because I loved someone else. He snuffled before just cutting the call. I put the phone down before turning to Chet who was still on the bed unable to move.

I walked to him to find him sound asleep. I smiled at my lover who slept adorably and innocently. I stroked his cheek before kissing his lips gently. I don't know how he's still a virgin and still with me.

I'm surprised we're still together too, I expected us to end a long time ago. I guess not. I brushed his hair out the way and smiled softly. He looked so cute.

I decided to take a nap with him so I undressed myself and him before putting both of us underneath our warm covers. I wrapped my arms around him and he unconsciously moved closer to me.

I smiled and started to sing his favorite lullaby, one my mother sang to me. He started to hum along and opened his eyes a little. "Sleep my Baby." I whispered before continuing to sing. His eyes closed slowly and his humming became softer and softer before it stopped.

I stopped singing as well and pecked his lips softly before closing my eyes.
~~~~
When I woke up Chet was on top of me, literally. "What are you doing?" I asked him tiredly. "I like to straddle you, it's comfy." He replied. "So you're telling me you've been sitting on me like this ever since you woke up?" I asked and he nodded.

"No wonder I had a dream I was paralyzed, there's no blood going to my legs." I teased. "I'm not that heavy." He pouted making me chuckle. "You're still a big bully." He said childishly. "And you're becoming a baby." I shot back.

He huffed before pinning my arms above my head and towering over me. "I hate you." He whispered as he glared at. "No you don't." I said as I rolled my eyes. I pushed him off me before towering over him now.

"You fucking love me."
~~~~
A/N
So I've decided to bring this book to an end here, I'm really sorry but I just can't find the motivation to write anything at the moment. I'm in a really really bad space so I hope you can understand.

Thank you to everyone who read this book and voted for it and commented on it. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for +11k reads. I don't think this book will have a sequel but maybe one day I'll change my mind.

I would take it down considering the fact that I don't like the story at all. I think it's very poorly written and just a mess but you guys seem to love it so I'll keep it up for future readers. Sorry again for this. I wish I'd written more chapters in advance like I did with Paper Kisses so I could publish whenever but I didn't. This chapter was the last one I wrote. So yea.
Bii
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay