Chapter 7: Not Until You Cum

||Holton||
I kissed him slowly so he could get used to it. I didn't want him to be overwhelmed. His hands slowly and shyly trailed from my hips up to my face. He slowly started to kiss back.

At first he seemed unsure of himself and he pulled away. After I talked him into it we tried again. Now we were on the bed, making out like crazy.

"M-my neck...m-more!" He moaned. I pulled away from his lips for the third time this evening and went to his neck. I licked over the nice hickey I'd just given him. I'd ripped off his shirt, not literally though, some time ago and I swear his chest looked better up close.

I kissed down his creamy skin to his pants. That's when he panicked and started to move around. His hands slowly cupped his manhood which I found adorable. "Don't be shy Hub-Bub." I said sweetly.

He shook his head making me smile, he's so cute. "I-I've never...had one before." He said shyly. "That doesn't matter, I want to be your first with everything anyway. I love that you're so innocent, makes this relationship more sentimental. It'll feel good, I promise." I said.

He nodded before taking his hand away. I unbuttoned his pants before pulling them down to about mid thigh. There was a nice big bulge in his boxers. I smiled at that. I got up before taking off my shirt.

I didn't want to get it dirty.

I got on the bed and laid down. "Take off your pants and come here." I said. He did as I asked and was straddling me soon. I held his hips and gripped them a little, making him moan softly. "You're going to grind against me okay, we'll both feel good." I said as I looked up at him.

He nodded in understanding which made me smile. I looked to the left to see the clock. We had five minutes left. If we do this for two minutes we have three left. I suck him off for two then we make out for the last one.

I began to move his hips and he followed in the motion. He had me between his ass cheeks. It felt good. His member rubbed against mine when he went back. "Jesus fucking Christ..." I breathed heavily as he continued the movement.

He blushed harder than I'd ever seen him at this moment. He moaned loudly and abruptly making me smile. I pulled him to my chest and gripped his ass making him yelp.

He guided him to the perfect grind motion and he got the hang of it. Now we were dick fucking. Through our clothes it felt nice but if we were completely naked it would have felt amazing.

I kissed him and he kissed back, inhaling my scent. I love it when he does that, it's cute. "I'm...I-I'm coming..." He said softly making me smile. I stopped him and he looked at me with a desperate look.

"L-Let me c-cum..." He moaned. "You will Chet, but we don't have a change of clothes and I don't think you want to spend your time walking around with semen in your pants." I said.

"Now turn around, flash me with that pretty ass." I said as I bit my lip. He turned around making me smile. "Push my pants and boxers to my knees." I said as I rubbed his ass. He nodded before he started with the task.

I pulled his black boxers off to reveal the even creamier looking skin on him. His ass, so nice and plump. I squeezed it a little making him moan lowly. He pulled down my boxers and I heard him gasp.

"Just lick him, if he's too big you don't have to use your whole mouth." I said as I slowly licked his left ass cheek. He nodded before he started.

I moaned softly at the nice warm, soft and wet feeling I got when he licked me. I squeezed his ass all while I licked and fondled his balls. He moaned as he licked me up and down and I was loving it.

He's surprisingly good at this. "There you go Hub-Bub, you're getting used to it." I said. "I feel so good..." He whispered. I smiled at that. I reached underneath him and grabbed his member gently making him moan loudly.

He started to moan again but this time it was persistent and loud. As if I were fucking him actually, very sexy. "I'm c-coming...!" He screamed with pleasure. All his moaning was getting me all excited I don't even think I needed any physical contact to cum.

And just when he came I did too. His splattered all over my chest and mine all over his face. He put his head against my leg and breathed heavily. "T-that was the best t-thing that's ever h-hap-happened to m-m-me..." He breathed. I smiled at that, he enjoyed it.

"I'm glad you liked it but we still have a minute to get cleaned up and hopefully kiss." I said. I kissed his right ass cheek making him giggle adorably.

So we got cleaned up and for the last half a minute we kissed passionately. The clock went off and we pulled away from each other. "Want me to carry you down?" I asked as I got up. He nodded and I smiled.

He put his arms up like a little kid. I picked him up before walking to the door and unlocking it. I walked down the stairs to the group and once they saw us they all made a noise and clapped hands. "I'm gonna have to call it a night, the Hub-Bub's tired." I said as I rubbed Chet's back.

His breathing gentle and calm. He whispered cute little 'I love you's' into my ear. Everyone said goodbye and with that we left.

"I love you too." I whispered back.
~~~~
A/N
Cute.
Bii!
Do of the vote, comment, share and follow
Stay of the lubricated
Don't eat people my Pandas!
Liebe dich! Auf Wiedersehen! Tschüss!
(Love you! Bye! Chow!)
\(#^3^#)\ /(#^w^#)/