Chapter 10: He Cries Too

||Chet||
Holton and I had gone back home after the whole fiasco. We were right now in the bath room of our apartment. He was putting alcohol on my cut lip and gave me ice to put on my bruised cheek.

Holton's old "booty call" rocked up and taunted me to the extent that I punched him. He retaliated, rather strongly too.

"I'm sorry I started the fight." I said lowly when he finished treating me. "It's okay Hub-Bub. Luke and I were nothing so don't let it bother you okay baby." He said.

I felt really bad though and I didn't know what for. I guess I was feeling a little sensitive now. And as a result I began to cry softly.

"Please don't cry Hub-Bub." He begged me sounding all teary. "I'm sorry I'm a bad boyfriend but...p-please, don't c-cry." He cried a little.

I was surprised. He of all people was crying. I'd only ever seen him cry once and that was when I was in hospital. I fractured my ankle.

"Holton, you're not a bad boyfriend." I whispered into his ear as I hugged him. "You just got a bruise and a cut lip and it's all my fault. If I had been able to keep my dick in my pants this wouldn't have happened...*sigh*...I'm so sorry." He whispered.

I felt bad, really bad. He knows I'm the one who threw the first punch yet he blames himself for what happened. It wasn't his fault.

I cupped his cheek making him look at me. His eyes looked broken as if he'd just lost someone who he loved, me. "I still love you Baba." I whispered.

He snuffled a little before pulling me into a hug. "I'm sorry." He whispered as he hid his face in the crook of my neck. "It's not your fault." I whispered back as I kissed his hair.

This wasn't really any of our fault. It was Luke's fault for following us. He picked the fight, no one else. I didn't know what purpose it would serve but clearly it was a damn good one because he took the time out his day to do it.

I don't like him. He played me six years ago and he's played me again. It's getting really annoying. It's hurting me and it's hurting my boyfriend.

And it needs to stop.
•°•°•°•°
The next morning Holton and I went to the office to work on a few things. We were talking about the house next to the business and the big heist we were planning. I never really thought I'd have a life such as this one.

But I'm happy with it. Most of the work we do isn't as illegal as some might think. Plus I'm still with Holton and will be forever. He loves me and I love him, to the end of all eternity.

"Hub-Bub, can I tell you something?" Holton asked. "Sure." I said as I typed away at my laptop. "Just stop working for a second and come here." He said. I stopped typing and looked up at him to see the look he had on.

He looked conflicted by something. "Is something wrong Baba?" I asked. "I want us to start multiplying and in order for us to do that we'll need to move," He began. "Cities?" I questioned.

He shook his head before looking me in my eyes. "Countries." He said lowly. Everything crumbled. "What?" I questioned, shocked. "I know it's bad but we need to make the business grow and we can't have too many in one country, it'll be easier to get caught." He explained.

"But we have everything here. Our friends our family, what about them?" I asked. "We'll keep in contact, it's only for a few months then we come back. It'll be fine Hub-Bub, I promise you that." He said as he stood up and walked to me.

He wrapped his arms around me making me feel safe and loved like his hugs always do. I hugged back and sighed into his chest. "Fine." I said, giving in. "Thank you Hub-Bub." He whispered sweetly.

I smiled softly before kissing his cheek. "If we're going we'll need a place to stay." I started and he finished for me. "Bubs, we have a place to stay okay?" He said, finishing the argument we were about to have before it even stared.

"Is it nice?" I asked. "It's normal, not suspicious at all. I know we have the money to go lavish but that's not what we want right now m'kay." He said. I nodded before letting go of him. I turned to go back to work when he pulled me back.

He gripped my hip, knowing it drove me crazy when he did it. He bit his lip and looked into my eyes, making me fall into a daze. "When are we going to make love?" He asked lowly as he pulled closer.

That question made me blush hard. "I'd really love to be in you, if you'd let me." He whispered as he breathed down my neck. I gripped his shoulder as our stomachs touched now. "S-stop it..." I stuttered as he licked up my neck.

"I love you." He whispered. "You're an idiot." I whispered back. He looked at me again before smiling a small smile and kissing me. He pulled away before letting me get back to work.
~~~~
A/N
Yazzz
Bii!
Do of the vote, comment, share and follow
Stay of the lubricated
Don't eat people my Pandas!
Liebe dich! Auf Wiedersehen! Tschüss!
(Love you! Bye! Chow!)
\(#^3^#)\  /(#^w^#)/