A bloody mess!

Authors note: this scene contains violence if squeamish please skip.

Daniel's face contorted with pure rage and he reacted quickly, punching Dom in the jaw making me gasp in terror and shock. Dom just stood in front of me with his arms raised, in a protective stance. My face expressed my pain as my hands shook clutching my chest to try and quell the pain in my heart.

I felt something wet hit my collarbone and I raised a trembling hand to my face and recognised the wetness as a steady waterfall of tears cascading down my face. Soon I was crying loudly with large gasping sobs as Daniel hit Dom again. This time with such force a gruesome cracking sound could be heard as Dom's nose broke spraying blood all over his face and clothes. I could not stand there and let Dom get beaten up for my sake, so I spoke up. "Daniel stop it! Please!" I cried hysterically, drawing even more attention to us "Shut up, I'll deal with you later!" Daniel said to me grabbing my wrist forcefully, getting ready to hit me.

Dom hastily got up and punched daniel "How dare you raise a hand to her! You will not touch her as long as I live!" Dom looked at me as he said that, his eyes blazing. Daniel stumbled back a few steps, clearly unprepared for the strength of Dom's blow. Daniel glared at me and snarled "no one will ever love you Emily not even your guard dog over there!" he briskly pulled Ivy to him and kissed her passionately. I was not to be outdone so I gingerly brought Dom's face to mine and kissed him slowly but full of love, mindful of his injuries. I pulled back smiling, then grabbed Dom's hand and pulled him towards the door, determined to take him to the nurses office. I heard Daniel laughing and Ivy was clinging to his side like a lost puppy.