Dom's home.

I blinked slowly registering what he just said, I swear I heard him say HIS house I stared at him in a stupor and slowly asked "I'm sorry, did you say your house?" he grinned and nodded, I almost fainted with the shock so he swiftly moved forward to embrace me, successfully stopping me from falling off the bed. " Emily can I ask you a question?" Dom stared at me unblinkingly, his face serious. My forehead crinkled with confusion but I nodded.

"Umm... I wanted to ask you if you loved me?" Dom looked at me adoringly and if I were a piece of chocolate I would be a puddle right now. I swallowed a lump in my throat and then spoke. "I don't know Dom. My heart is really confused. I always thought that I loved Daniel." Dom pulled me close to him and I could hear his heart beating, it was so soothing. I closed my eyes. "I love you Emily, if Daniel truly loved you he wouldn't have made you tag the school, as he knew you would never have done it without being pressured" I opened my eyes as he spoke my decision finally made. I quickly lent in and pressed our lips together in a kiss conveying all of my emotions. We broke apart and I took a deep breath to steady myself then I spoke "Dom I want to love Daniel but I think I might love you". Dom smiled and pulled me to his body, wrapping his arms around me.

I fell asleep in Dom's arms that night and when we woke up we went to school together. On the way to school we saw Daniel, Ivy and Jean. We ignored them as Dom slung an arm over my shoulder and walked past them. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Daniel get up and start to make his way towards us. I pulled Dom towards the school door, my pulse racing with fear. I opened the door but froze at the sound of the voice I least wanted to hear " Emily! Where were you I was looking for you!" Daniel yelled at me Dom tensed beside me in anger and suddenly turned around. Dom moved in front of me and shoved Daniel away.