Story XXVI : Another Wolf

Jin

"So, what happened last Saturday night?" I asked V, who is kind of exhausted with wiggly arms and grumpy way of walking, let's also combine his face. Just imagine it.

"What last Saturday night?" He asked, voice quite emotionless.

Suga swung his arms over his shoulders and flicked his forehead

Suga swung his arms over his shoulders and flicked his forehead. "Get your uncool swag back V. You look terrible. And you sound terrible too. So uncool. " Suga then released his arms and put his hands in his pockets.

"That hurts, Suga hyung. " V mumbled, touching the part where Suga flicked him. "Well it's your fault. Get a grip kid." Suga said and walked ahead.

"Geez that hyung is really harsh on me. " V said, sighing in the end. "You know, what did really happen last Saturday night? You're unusually tired. And kind of haggard. " I tapped his shoulder, and he sighed again.

"Jungkook gave me a beating." I was surprised. "How? Why? " I asked once again. "It's a long story hyung. But he did the project all by himself as my punishment. And of course he made me sat down in a corner and do nothing all night. ." He sighed again.

"Geez, did you do something that he actually didn't like?" Rapmon came by, surprising the two of us. "Where did you come from Hyung?" V asked in surprise, and Rapmon just chuckled. "Just finished the project Jin and I made. "

"Oh. " V nodded his head and Started sighing again. "Geez V, you've been sighing for like a thousand times. Did you really done something terrible that he didn't like?" Rapmon said, swinging his shoulders on both me and V.

"Well, it's not like he didn't like it. Actually I think he liked it but he's just embarassed." V responded, quite thinking unsurely. I tried reading his mind but hey, it's really confusing. His thoughts are full of holes.

"What did you do that made him embarassed? Don't tell me.. " Rapmon asked once again, face quite flustered. "Geez hyung! I didn't do what you're thinking right now. I.. I kissed him okay? I don't know what's gotten into me. "

I was shocked, jaw dropped.