And Yeah..

Author just got out of the hospital today ^_^ *claps like a seal* I'm so happy I don't have to suffer dextroses injected in my poor veins lol. But of course I still need to attend my follow-up check-ups and drink these big big big tablets for 2 months. Also need to nebulize for like every 8 hours. such a pain in the ass. That's why I hate having illnesses.

  Well I have a weak immune system so what would I expect? I even had dengue last 2 years.

 But anyways, I can freely type now and I will really take my time to give you an update guys. Just a few more chapters and this book will finally end. 

  Sorry that I feel like most of my updates in this book are like all about me XD 

  And hey, I'm working on a VMin fanfic right now. WHO'S A FAN OF VMIN???? It's still psychological but a slice of life genre. You know me, I love supernatural. I love VMin so yeah I decided to make one. The story is kind of dark and serious but romantic at the same time. Well, not most of the time. 

   I'll give you a clue. ^^ since I'm excited. 

  The Title's "Case 95" and Jimin is the main character. He's a f8ckin telepath. He's a police investigator. And then... okay that's all for now XD 

  I'M THO HAPPEH. :D 

 Thank you so much for all those who were praying for me, those who greeted me as well. I appreciate your kindness and I owe you guys a lot. So I'm going to repay you by giving you longer and interesting chapters next time ;) 

 Love lots ,

 Taehyunggie23