Story V : Unrevealed Secrets

Rapmon

We were busy doing some random things in the library. Well, it was so boring. We have nothing to do. I was about to reach for a book because everyone else was reading, well actually pretending to read. I can see that very well.

When the three of us suddenly looked at each other. We heard something so loud. I can sense danger. "Everyone heard it?" I asked. Suga and Jin nodded.

Eyes were starting to go red.

Jin closed his eyes and sensed the young master's presence. "He's not in danger. It's the prince of the wolf clan who is. We need to stop him before everything goes into big mess." Jin announced. All of us nodded.

"The heck. Our young master just keep on doing this. Ugh.." Suga rolled his eyes but all of us started to move.

The bangs just get louder and louder.

What the heck is he doing? "Jin, what is he doing to the prince?" I asked. This is getting out of hand. We were ought to protect him.

Jin just looked at us after seeking his doings, he then said "We need to hurry."

And we three swifted in the air to reach where the place is.

As we arrive, the gymnasium was messy. Some corners and walls have cracks on it. We saw a black wolf battling with our young master. It's Hoseok.

We then saw another one, which is now white. I can see he was sooooo.... Furious. Just.. Ugh! But either way, the three of us appeared behind our young master.

That's what we call him when we're out of school. And just a casual 'V' during inside. We kind of felt guilty for calling him so casually but he ordered us so to blend in with humans.

Then the black wolf named Hoseok was about to attack the young master but I blocked him from doing it so. With my windy forcefield.

"We're going to retreat V." I said bluntly, holding his arms very tight. He stared at me with red firy eyes. "What the heck hyung!? I'm just about to show my stuff--"

"Can we please just retreat? What the heck did you do? Making a fuss like this huh? You should take responsibility, Young master V, as the prince of the Vampire clan." Suga said. Obviously making his self calm as possible.

"N-No! The Werewolf Clan's Master has underestimated me! I won't accept that!" He said, trying to escape from my grip.

"Hoseok,Jimin, we're terribly and absolutely sorry for what our young master have caused. We are now retreating." As I said that, we disappeared, leaving them there. We went to the rooftop to talk.

"What do you mean the Wolf prince underestimated you, young master?" Jin crossed his arms right after.

"You guys have no idea. He humiliated me in front of everyone during PE! So I gave him the taste of his own medicine"

V stood up, smirking.

All of us face palmed ourselves. "You're such an idiot!" Suga smacked him on his head. "Hey! Don't say that to your master.!" the other protested.

Suga

"Well, since we're in school it's totally fine to say it! Ugh. I don't know what's wrong with you. You don't have any idea what you've just pulled? You severely injured the Werewolf Clan's own master! And now they'll think we've just started another war! And what's worst of all, listen V, Jungkook has no idea he's a wolf prince. He still knows he's human! And what the f8ck did you do?!" I blasted out. It was absolutely disrespectful saying this to our young master but we have to.